4.6

1. AdamN.
    Jul 5, 2002
    Don't rent it, don't buy it, don't een look at the back of the box.
  2. NW
    Apr 20, 2005
    You cannot call this even a game! Dont touch to this "game". IT SUCKS! graphics are ok, that's why 1 point....
  3. AlehU.
    Apr 11, 2005
    This game really sucks... it may look cool in pictures... but trust me this really sucks... maybe the worst driving game i've played.
  4. SamP.
    Oct 21, 2002
    If i may wuote Keanu reaves- "Whoa."
  5. JeffH.
    May 20, 2002
    Being a huge fan of all driving games, I found Wreckless to be one of the great games not to miss. It has that same appeal as the GT series. It can be challenging at times, but not unbeatable. It can be better, but not by much.
  6. JohanS.
    May 2, 2002
    Great graphics, great physics, fun game overall, although one or 2 missions are a bit frustrating.
  7. JeffK.
    Feb 19, 2002
    This game just pain sucks. Sometimes it's a cakewalk, other times you can be totally frustrated. Some people complained that Bloodwake was shallow. Bloodwake is like Halo compared to Wreckless. Wreckless gives shallow a new definition. It's just not fun. I gave it a one for the graphics.
  8. BobbyR.
    Feb 25, 2002
    This game is terrible don't play it. It's a rental at the most.
  9. BrettB.
    Aug 16, 2002
    As with many games, the comercials advertised on TV are made to like an awesome game but in all actuality the game really sucks. In my opinon this game is a rip-off. Here are my ratings: Graphics: 10 Control: 8 Sound: 7 Gameplay: 2 Overall: 6.75 As a suggestion, I would rent this game first; but if you're an idiot like me and have already bought this game and are a dis-appointed as I As with many games, the comercials advertised on TV are made to like an awesome game but in all actuality the game really sucks. In my opinon this game is a rip-off. Here are my ratings: Graphics: 10 Control: 8 Sound: 7 Gameplay: 2 Overall: 6.75 As a suggestion, I would rent this game first; but if you're an idiot like me and have already bought this game and are a dis-appointed as I am here's what ya' do. For instance, i bought my copy a wal-mart. if you still have your reciet than you can take it back and say it was defective, but you have to exchange it for the same game. so make the exchange for a new copy but don't open it. the take your un-opened copy to a different wal-mart and say that you got this game for your birthday and it wasn't the one you wanted. then as long as the game is still un-opened and in mint condition, they should refund your money. Expand

1. Playing Wreckless is like being repeatedly shot out of a cannon. [Spring 2002, p.72]
  2. The controls are nearly perfect. I have never played a driving game with such precise controls before.
  3. The variety of play, including obstacle courses, photo shoots, midnight races and stunt driving is staggering. Wreckless is a work of art. [Mar 2002, p.63]