• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Sep 16, 2003
7.4

1. ArmandoD.
    Sep 5, 2005
    OMG! This is awfull! You can't even call this a game... it really sucks! if you want this style fighting game, you must buy a Def Jam... This game is for idiots or 100% hc Wrestling fans. Others... please dont't waste any money in this game!
  2. DeonW.
    Dec 24, 2003
    I didn't like the first Raw. But this is by far one of the best wrestling games ever. Smackdown has some of the most horrible graphics I've ever seen. But its gameplay is solid. But Raw 2 has both solid gameplay and solid graphics. I would've given Raw 2 a 10, but due to it's match lenghs.....it gets a 9 out of 10.
  3. ReaperX
    Oct 9, 2003
    this game is awesome as hell the A.I suxx tho but still screw AI CAW's are awesome i made the same exact guy i made in smackdown shut your mouth the same mask, except that was customized this one was just there and it is the second coolest XBOX game(Halo is the best)
    Sep 17, 2003
    wtf are you talking about, this game is piss poor, the ai is retarded, the control sucks, it freezes on ALOT of people's xboxes, AND the camera angles suck. i mean, sure create-a-wrestler is awesome, fortunately if I could import him into a game that's PLAYABLE then it would be fun.
  5. Ruot
    Feb 11, 2004
    i just want wreslting games and thats all thank u.
  6. Reeper619
    Apr 4, 2004
    This game is one of the best to come out of wwe gaming....smackdown hctp may have more match types and a couple of more superstars, but the caw sux for that game....this is one hell of a buy and a large step away from the first and most horrifying raw 1 version....
  7. Uter
    Oct 28, 2003
    When will someone get a wrestling game right? People have invested way too much money into inferior wrestling games for too long. This is just another example.
  8. BobJ.
    Sep 14, 2003
    The best game ever and nothin else has to be said!!!
  9. ElMariachi
    Sep 14, 2003
    This game will be awesome.
  10. BigTurk
    Sep 17, 2003
    I dont know what all the hype is with this game? Im a big wrestling fan, but this game becomes boring very fast, it's repetitive, the moves r rubbish and opponentes easy and where the hell is the commentary? IGN needs a slap for giving this a 91% rating!
  11. KyleR.
    Sep 18, 2003
    This game's really good, the 4 player season really stands out and its fun. The down part is the a.i but other then that the game rules, import your own music!
  12. AnthonyV.
    Sep 18, 2003
    Incredible create-a-wrestler, decent play scheme, TERRIBLE A.I. Best played with four people, and if so, you're better off buying the PS2's Smackdown Shut Your Mouth game, which supports SIX players.
  13. MichaelC.
    Nov 26, 2003
    Terrible....just terrible.
  14. MitchH.
    Nov 7, 2003
    This game has it's ups and downs, the ups are the graphics and the create-a-superstar. The downs are that there is no new matches like where the f**k is the elimination chamber match and why do the camera angles suck so bad. I would rather play WWE smackdown shut your mouth!
  15. ChadP.
    Sep 15, 2003
    Just got done playing it for the first day it came out and if u like WWE then you will love this game more than life. the multi-player season AHHHH sorry i cant wirte more i gotta get back to playing the multi player.....PEACE.
  16. killerali
    Sep 21, 2003
    Da best game in da world!!!!!
  17. WWEFan
    Sep 24, 2003
    Well if you want the best wrestling game in the Market then it's the XBOX's 'RAW 2'. I gave it a ten because its the best WWE game in the market at the moment. Belive me you want find better than this game on any other Console. RAW 2 Is such a complete game. The visuals are stunning as aslways. The gameplay is very sweet. I loved it. Its great fun to play with a few Well if you want the best wrestling game in the Market then it's the XBOX's 'RAW 2'. I gave it a ten because its the best WWE game in the market at the moment. Belive me you want find better than this game on any other Console. RAW 2 Is such a complete game. The visuals are stunning as aslways. The gameplay is very sweet. I loved it. Its great fun to play with a few buddies. I had my mates over and we played it all day and all night. Its got great appeal to keep coming back to it. If you like Wrestling. They Buy this game. Expand
  18. Blizzardbob
    Jan 21, 2004
    It's sweet but smackdown here comes the pain is better.
  19. Pedro
    Dec 25, 2003
    Why is this game so hard? It's basically grab, then press up, down, left or right while grab. It's easy.. well maybe thats because I can adapt to games well, but its still easy to control. All the entrances seem very realistic, just look at tripple H he even throws away the water bottle and the music colides to him spitting out that water! Good buy.
  20. Apr 1, 2017
    A major step up from the previous game in all departments but still not quite as good as it could of been. There is better WWE games on other systems.
  21. Apr 27, 2017
    Ya desearian muchos juegos de la WWE tener la libertad que tienes en este juego, quizas no es muy atractivo visualmente pero cumple todo lo que promete, las interacciones entre las peleas y sus diseƱos ya no se ven tan coherentes en las entregas posteriores a este juego
  22. Oct 8, 2017
    The best wrestling game on the original Xbox.

I bought this game for a very cheap price and it was well worth it. This game gets a lot of hate and it doesn't deserve it. It is a HUGE improvement over the original WWF Raw game in every way. The graphics and wrestler models look way better than WWF Raw and look slightly better and more realistic than WWF Smackdown: Here Comes The
    The best wrestling game on the original Xbox.

It is a HUGE improvement over the original WWF Raw game in every way.

The graphics and wrestler models look way better than WWF Raw and look slightly better and more realistic than WWF Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain. The entrances look fantastic but some wrestlers are missing their proper themes like Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Kane, Rob Van Dam, Christian and Chuck Palumbo. They were probably altered to avoid copyright issues. The create a wrestler and tag team is the best customize-able mode next to WWF No Mercy on the Nintendo 64. It improved on match types. It has all the matches you expect with many changeable options such as pay per view, 10 count, disqualification, match time and referee. The roster is a massive improvement. It is near perfect for 2003 albeit missing a few notable wrestlers. It is the only Xbox wrestling game to have a season mode and its really good. You can do whatever you want, whenever you want with different outcomes. There are many belts you can go for. Then finally the gameplay. It is really good. The controls are responsive and tight. You can perform finishers on the turnbuckle, ropes and perform normal finishers. You can perform two finishers. The wrestling mechanics are decent but nowhere near as polished as Here Comes The Pain.

The main flaws with the game are the terrible AI, lack of good unlockables, repetitive season mode, dodgy animations and glitches.

It is essentially No Mercy on a sixth generation console. It's a really good wrestling game and it doesn't deserve the hate. Here Comes the Pain is better. If you are a huge wrestling fan, get this game.

#21 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003
#2 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2003

1. GMR Magazine
    The gameplay is still plagued with glitches and flaws. [Dec 2003, p.82]
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The title makes no bones about the unfinished state of the wrasslin' found within. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.95]
  3. This game touts one of the most expansive “create a superstar” modes I’ve seen yet. You can easily spend hours just making a character exactly what you want him, her or it to be.