7.9

Nov 9, 2004
    Sucks.
  2. Carlamaria
    Jan 22, 2005
    I love this game!!!!! my body is perfect now.
  3. Maya
    Oct 21, 2004
    This is the most innovative game in years.
  4. JamesE.
    Jan 25, 2005
    A solid fitness program that is more versatile than exercise tapes and dvds and is substantially cheaper than hiring a personal trainer. Recommended if you are looking to get in shape while staying in your living room.
  5. BlueFalcon
    Dec 17, 2004
    Personally, I didn't find the game very motivating. But if I had a weight problem and wanted to lose some pounds, maybe I'd appreciate it more.
  6. CharlesCovey-B.
    Oct 25, 2004
    Totally innovative. It is amazing software to play with and maya can tell me almost anything.
  7. GamerGal
    Nov 18, 2004
    This game has helped me get back into shape. The first day evaluation kicked my butt, but now that I'm 3 weeks into the game I defiinitely notice an improvement to my endurance and general mood. To top it all off, I've dropped 9 pounds!

1. When has exercising ever been fun? With that being said the developers did an amazing job of making an experience that was different and enjoyable.
  2. It's definitely a better workout than most Xbox titles, and although its longevity is infinitely better than a human workout video, it's not as motivating or, more important, as sexy. [Dec 2004, p.82]
    This is an excellent, extremely versatile tool for those wanting to exercise at home for whatever reason (children, budget, weather…) and might be a fun holiday gift (or self-gift) for an exercise video/DVD nut.