5.4

1. Dec 10, 2014
    The most fantastic movie i have ever seen played by glenn close! The movie made so addicted thatni wanted to watch over and over again. I say its a good movie for kids too! Thx So mouch for the movie!
  2. Jun 10, 2014
    Why does this movie exists...?

Does 101 Dalmatians demanded the story to continue? Did the fans of the original wanted a sequel so badly? Why did creators of this movie believed that there was any possibility of making this a good movie out of such a dumb story like this? I can hardly remember the plot, the characters are forgettable, clumsy editing and weak directing... Maybe the
    Why does this movie exists...?

Maybe the cutie animals can keep the interest of the young ones and maybe the humor, but I still find this film to be very bad; I don't recommend it.
  3. Apr 27, 2014
    I don't like the sequel as much as the original, but hey come on it is hard to beat, the first one is a classic. However, this one has new lovable characters such as Waddlesworth the parrot who thinks he's a dog, and of course my favourite Oddball who hasn't got any S P O T S! It is a very comical and adorable movie. The puppies are so cute and it's definitely worth a watch for any childI don't like the sequel as much as the original, but hey come on it is hard to beat, the first one is a classic. However, this one has new lovable characters such as Waddlesworth the parrot who thinks he's a dog, and of course my favourite Oddball who hasn't got any S P O T S! It is a very comical and adorable movie. The puppies are so cute and it's definitely worth a watch for any child or disney lover. Expand
  4. Dec 23, 2012
    Bad sequel but entertaining.
  5. May 27, 2012
    its a funny film.great for children, but if you don't want to watch it you tube the cake scene.
  6. Oct 3, 2011
    I was still a child when I saw this movie, but I quickly realized it was just a cheap copy of the first. I wondered to myself what the difference was this film compared to the previous one, and came to the conclusion that the only difference was an extra dog.
  7. Nov 6, 2010
    this is way better than 101 Dalmatians!
  8. Lisa
    Feb 15, 2004
    I am only a kid, and I loved this movie! My parents and I loved it. I am making a book entitled, 103 dalmatians I loved it so much!
  9. MichelleP.
    Nov 1, 2002
    This movie was funnier than the first, but hardly had any of the old characters which was a MAJOR disapointment.
  10. LaurieK.
    Nov 7, 2001
    Cute movie with top notch production values and cast. Enough to keep adults diverted, and kids will love the main puppy character.
  11. MariaW.
    Jul 13, 2001
    This is a great movie for kids and adults who have kids. I usually can't watch movies that my child wants to see, but this one held my attention. The actors did a great job and it is nice that in this day and age that a movie can be made without violence, language,etc.
  12. MichaelC.
    Feb 3, 2001
    A nice finale and a cool theme song can't save this totally unneccessary sequel that may even bore the kids out of their minds. Overrated, but saying all that, the dogs are cute, and Glenn Close is extremely watchable in a film that doesn't deserve her.
  13. UzochukwuO.
    Jan 22, 2001
    BORING!!!

A film without mirth or magic.
  2. Spotlessly dull.
    Doesn't really seem necessary.