5.1

1. Jul 22, 2014
    Superb movie...chilling and riveting. It's one horrible Gugolian joke..or as Churchill said an enigma wrapped in a mystery...Statham plays against type is a deadbeat. Sam Riley is perfect. A great indictment against the medical system but a wonderful redeeming story about loyalty and family featly. Shot in tense macros.
  2. Jun 13, 2013
    It's worst on every bad way you wanna say it, neither of the actors stands up and at the end of the line, you can't praise him for nothing. I guess it could have been a little bit more fine if it was directed by Guy Ritchie, al least it would have been funnier.
  3. Apr 19, 2012
    What happen when we do a really bad thriller? We have a boring movie. 13 is bad, the story is regular, but the development is horrible. The cast have a terrible performances, theis movie is stupid.
  4. Mar 5, 2012
    i must be dreaming. This thing cant be a movie its too terrible. I regret wasting my time watching this movie. i rather be at school than watch this movie. all the actors are terrible. BAD MOVIE
  5. Dec 9, 2011
    When I saw it's trailer and cast I said: 'Wow, it gotta be a great movie.' But after I watched the film I realised without a doubt this is one of the dumbest movies ever.
  6. Nov 7, 2011
    I don't understand why this thing (Not Movie) has been made!
    Its a complete **** which waste your time for 1.5 hours. I hope you won't watch it!

1. Reviewed by: Alison Willmore
    Oct 29, 2011
    This is a lumpy, dumb, suspenseless thing that sometimes scarcely feels finished.
  2. Reviewed by: John DeFore
    Oct 28, 2011
    As leaden as the bullets whose random behavior it revolves around, Géla Babluani's 13 fails to recapture the sweaty tension of his original 13 Tzameti, a French import that reeked of style and first-timer ambition.
  3. Reviewed by: V.A. Musetto
    Oct 28, 2011
    While the original was an art-house success, this English-language redo, now getting a one-week run after sitting on the shelf for a year and a half, doesn't measure up.