15 Minutes

1. JureB.
    Dec 29, 2008
    I enjoyed this one enough to give it 7. If you (critics that gave zeroes) are in a bad mood or...whatever are your problems, please don't write stupid things. There are other movies that you gave good marks where it is so obvious that in your saturation by the media you started to be ridiculous searching for a good movie.
  2. CaptainC.
    Feb 20, 2005
    If you like sensless violence and a pointless plot, then this is a great move for you.
  3. AndrewM.
    May 9, 2004
    An unpleasant film but a fairly well made one. Brooding with malice and cynicism, it trudges miserly along to its topical finale. What gets it a 6 from me is I thought the acting was very good, though I couldn't highly recommend this film. There is better entertainment and better points to make elsewhere.
  4. DanF.
    Jun 22, 2003
  5. JimL.
    Mar 1, 2002
    A total piece of junk and waste of time. Why would De Niro get himself involved with such crap? Could it be he's only in it for the money?
  6. FrankB.
    Sep 30, 2001
    I thought the movie was rentable and certainly deserves better than a 28 by the critics. Although it isn't one of the best action movies I've seen, it was entertaining.
  7. RyanM.
    Aug 15, 2001
    Has some okay scenes between Burns and De Niro, but overall it misses the point it's trying to make.
  8. MichaelF.
    Aug 15, 2001
    Terrible screenplay, great potential. Ed Burns thinks he's SO cool in this movie and so many others. DeNiro is DeNiro, good. There is fun to be had, but it is a junky movie.

Boasts a fine cast and makes enough cogent points that it rises above standard cop fare.
  2. Miami Herald
    Reviewed by: Rene Rodriguez
    It takes a concerted effort to make a movie as relentlessly stupid and grating as 15 Minutes.
  3. Chicago Tribune
    Reviewed by: Mark Caro
    The surprise here isn't that 15 Minutes isn't a masterpiece; it's that the movie works at all.