6.0

1. Dec 19, 2010
    A Zac Efron movie?! Now you know it's gonna suck!.....THAT's what you think when you hear about this movie, but if you actually see it, it's an absoloute friggin' MASTERPIECE! :D It's actually one of the best movies I've ever seen, and this portrays Zac Efron in a new light and shows us that he can actually act! :) Plus, Judd Apatow's wife Leslie Mann is in this, so that's an extra bonus! :D!
  2. Sep 3, 2011
    Zac Efron says he doesn't want to be stereotyped as a high school student. But with his performance in this film, he may want to stick with it. The film is a sidesplitting comedy/drama fest. With a funny cast and highly-alive screenplay, everybody who grew up on movies like this will want to be 17 again.
  3. Apr 13, 2012
    An awesome film about Mike O'Donnell (Zac efron) getting to be 17 again as he has wasted his teenage life, and wanted to re-do this particular part of his life. I absolutely loved this film, and it hilarious in some bits, especially Ned, who is Mike's best mate since they were small. 10/10 :)
  4. Jul 16, 2013
    This film is very entertaining and Zac Efron surprised me with his acting and comedy skills. I thought he was very likable and I really liked the original story idea. This film is hilarious and heart warming, and I enjoyed it a lot.

1. What I can't accept is that the stringy, insipidly earnest teen idol Zac Efron would grow up to be the defensively ironic, twisty-faced Matthew Perry.
  2. Works better than you might imagine at times but stumbles awkwardly other times. The unevenness in the writing is matched by directorial overkill in certain comic sequences.
  3. Reviewed by: Justin Chang
    Zac Efron's squeaky-clean tweener-bait profile is unlikely to be threatened by 17 Again, an energetic but earthbound comic fantasy that borrows a few moves, if little inspiration, from "Big" and "It's a Wonderful Life."