Samuel Goldwyn Films | Release Date: August 10, 2007
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 69 Ratings
Watch Now
GazMar 12, 2008
Well, if you're hoping for another Before Sunrise/Sunset, you'll be disappointed. An annoying little movie. Even the "endearingly quirky" characters (those whacky French!) are pretty annoying. Really, I hated this.
FranglaisB.Aug 10, 2008
I would've given this movie 2 points, but I decided I liked some of Golberg's lines. Delpy is at best a mediocre actress, and her voice-over throughout the movie was annoying reminder of her lack of voicing emotion and of her I would've given this movie 2 points, but I decided I liked some of Golberg's lines. Delpy is at best a mediocre actress, and her voice-over throughout the movie was annoying reminder of her lack of voicing emotion and of her whiney, "mrs know-it-all" voice. The movie itself was so full of dated, one dimensional cliches of the French and Americans, I felt it could've been written by one of the racist taxi drivers in the movie. Collapse
JaneOct 1, 2007
A complete vanity project. Poorly written, acted and filmed. I felt like I was watching a film on a bi-polar personality. The bit at the beginning when Adam Goldberg plays the trick on the Bush/Cheney supporters was funny.
MaxOct 30, 2007
Crap in a can. I walked out 30 minutes into the movie.
GregFeb 15, 2008
This movie is almost half in French. Plus the story doesn't really go anywhere. It is definitely not very romantic. It is a stream of consciousness type movie without much point or anything to keep you interested.
AndyL.Feb 15, 2008
Seems like this is one of those films that you either love or hate. I'm no film buff but personally I thought it was complete pants. Switched the DVD player off after 30 minutes and went to bed.
JamesJ.Feb 18, 2008
The subtitles in the DVD are messed up--don't rent this movie until they fix this. I also did not like the movie.
BarrettD.Nov 24, 2007
Really wanted to see this movie and walked out about an hour into it.