5.9

1. Oct 24, 2013
    I'd go so far as to say that if you really liked this film, you have a career working in fast food to look forward to. Get it? Fast food? 2 Fast 2 Furious takes it for granted that the audience is comprised of morons. And maybe we are-all those bad video games have gone to our head. If the souped up, day-glo cars could have driven themselves, the movie could easily have done without the actors. Beautiful people and beautiful cars in a movie that won't tax the brain cells. Expand
  2. Jan 20, 2014
    Other than the sweet cars, this is a predictable mess that fails to thrill filled with stereotypical and annoying characters. Makes it even worse when the only person who could lift at least a bit more the series is absent.
  3. Nov 26, 2011
    One of the worst films you will ever see. The acting is terrible and the action scenes suck as well. I had high hopes for this film consider the previous film in the series but this film was just an epic failure.
  4. Oct 3, 2011
    The film image has always been Vin Diesel. Without Vin Diesel movie seems to represent a completely different direction and before the movie stops making sense. After watching this movie several questions are asked by the audience.
  5. Dec 20, 2011
    It lacks the awesome experience of its predecessor and the mediocrity of the story does not create anything fast and furious at all. Though I'm impressed with the car racing scenes but it all lacks a good concept.
  6. Dec 20, 2011
    This isn't a movie it's an auto show. There's not much to this movie except the cars. Which is the last thing I want to see in a movie. The movie starts out with a illegal street race right away. This is just what I don't like in movies. At least Vin Diesel wasn't in this one which probably makes it my favorite out of the series. Vin Diesel isn't a good actor he's just cast in these movies for show. The plot was okay, which is the reason why I didn't give this the lowest score possible. If your a teenager and you love cars then watch this. Just don't take all the action and racing scenes to serious because you are aware that there just fiction right. Expand
  7. Mar 30, 2013
    Everything good about the first movie has gone out the window for the second. Tyrese Gibson was a terrible cast imo. Overall, It was just an awful movie that I would not recommend at all.
  8. Mar 8, 2014
    It's just like its predecessor. This sequel is filled with plenty of silly car races and crazy car chases - you'll probably forget this movie in a couple of days.
  9. Nov 8, 2012
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but this second dose of crazed, yet redundantly formulaic testosterone is even worse than the first Fast failure.
  10. Dec 10, 2012
    Definitely fun to watch, but the script is very lame, there's no actual plot, and the characters selection was bad as well. The first movie had a lot of character (Vin Diesel) and an actual story. If I just wanted to look at nice cars I could have googled for some pictures and videos. Disappointing.
  11. May 30, 2013
    2 Fast 2 Furious is nothing compared to the first movie. It lacks thrill and is more attractive in looks, 2 Fast 2 Furious is just your regular brain dead film with absolutely no point at all.
  12. Dec 14, 2013
    It feels like a B movie and it is. This cash grab sequel runs on a lame plot featuring one dimensional characters blabbering out terrible dialogue from a very weak script. The chase sequences were fun... but that's about it.

1. My hand trembles slightly as I type these words, but the truth is that while watching 2 Fast 2 Furious, the follow-up to the pleasurably cheap-thrills sleeper "The Fast and the Furious," I realized just how much I miss Vin Diesel.
    The best thing about 2 Fast 2 Furious is Tyrese (terrific in Singleton's "Baby Boy"), whose charisma, looks and charm supply the picture with much-needed spark. It's too bad he's stuck in this spotty video game.
    A lark for anyone who's willing to check their brains at the concession stand for 100 minutes.