2 Fast 2 Furious

6.3

1. Oct 24, 2013
    I'd go so far as to say that if you really liked this film, you have a career working in fast food to look forward to. Get it? Fast food? 2 Fast 2 Furious takes it for granted that the audience is comprised of morons. And maybe we are-all those bad video games have gone to our head. If the souped up, day-glo cars could have driven themselves, the movie could easily have done without theI'd go so far as to say that if you really liked this film, you have a career working in fast food to look forward to. Get it? Fast food? 2 Fast 2 Furious takes it for granted that the audience is comprised of morons. And maybe we are-all those bad video games have gone to our head. If the souped up, day-glo cars could have driven themselves, the movie could easily have done without the actors. Beautiful people and beautiful cars in a movie that won't tax the brain cells. Expand
  2. Mar 30, 2013
    Everything good about the first movie has gone out the window for the second. Tyrese Gibson was a terrible cast imo. Overall, It was just an awful movie that I would not recommend at all.
  3. Nov 8, 2012
    I can't believe I'm saying this, but this second dose of crazed, yet redundantly formulaic testosterone is even worse than the first Fast failure.
  4. Nov 9, 2014
    It feels like a B movie and it is. This cash grab sequel runs on a lame plot featuring one dimensional characters blabbering out terrible dialogue from a very weak script. The chase sequences were fun... but that's about it.
  5. Nov 26, 2011
    One of the worst films you will ever see. The acting is terrible and the action scenes suck as well. I had high hopes for this film consider the previous film in the series but this film was just an epic failure.
  6. Dec 14, 2013
  7. May 30, 2013
    2 Fast 2 Furious is nothing compared to the first movie. It lacks thrill and is more attractive in looks, 2 Fast 2 Furious is just your regular brain dead film with absolutely no point at all.
  8. Dec 20, 2011
    It lacks the awesome experience of its predecessor and the mediocrity of the story does not create anything fast and furious at all. Though I'm impressed with the car racing scenes but it all lacks a good concept.
  9. Oct 12, 2014
    Being worse than the already bad original,this sequel is terrible in every way,but can be skipped since it has nothing to do with the plot of the franchise.
  10. Oct 3, 2011
    The film image has always been Vin Diesel. Without Vin Diesel movie seems to represent a completely different direction and before the movie stops making sense. After watching this movie several questions are asked by the audience.
  11. Jan 20, 2014
    Other than the sweet cars, this is a predictable mess that fails to thrill filled with stereotypical and annoying characters. Makes it even worse when the only person who could lift at least a bit more the series is absent.
  12. Jul 14, 2015
    **** THIS MOVIE!!! I cant begin to tell you how angry this movie made me, perhaps "2 Angry?!?" I recently watched all the furious movies and liked them all to various degrees, but this one is utter garbage. Terrible plot, terrible acting, boring and cartoon-ish! Now don't get me wrong, the others are no works of art either but none hit the lows of this installment. There were so many**** THIS MOVIE!!! I cant begin to tell you how angry this movie made me, perhaps "2 Angry?!?" I recently watched all the furious movies and liked them all to various degrees, but this one is utter garbage. Terrible plot, terrible acting, boring and cartoon-ish! Now don't get me wrong, the others are no works of art either but none hit the lows of this installment. There were so many moments of anger and frustration I experienced that I had to take some ibuprofen for the headache this movie gave me. (No Joke) Paul Walker is TERRIBLE, Tyreese is TERRIBLE this whole ****ing movie is TERRIBLE. I wish there was a score lower than zero I could give this. I urge you to not see this, please don't put yourself though this and if i hear Paul Walker say "bruh" one more time i'm going on a rampage! Garbage! Expand
  13. Feb 12, 2015
    I am a die hard Fast and Furious fan, but this film was terrible. I did enjoy the other ones but I hated this for 1 reason. The rat torture scene. However I do like the cars.
  14. Apr 13, 2015
    This movie totally can bend time and space.
    I don't understand.
    At like minute twenty i started checking the clock wanting to know how much longer i have to endure this boredom. At something that must have been like minute two hundred the clock surprised me by still showing pretty much the same.

One of the very few movies i had no interest to finish watching it.
  15. TarmarovingIII
    Aug 6, 2003
    A bad movie 2 look at.Don't waste your time!
  16. Spriggangirl
    Jun 30, 2003
    For those of you who give this film a 10,then I suggest you people can get lost!!
  17. DeaunaT.
    Jul 10, 2003
    A lot of fast driving, but that's about it. Should have made it a racing movie only and not put a story line in it.
  18. Marcorossi
    Aug 14, 2003
    What the hell?I thought that 2 fast 2 furious was going to have vin diesel in it. This is no fun for me people. No fun for me!
  19. JoelC.
    Oct 1, 2003
    1 for the nice cars, and the girls. The rest of the movie I just didn't find entertaining.
  20. BitBurn
    Jul 15, 2003
    Nice Cars - Dumb Movie.
  21. ChrisK.
    Sep 10, 2003
    Need I say anything.
  22. Leo51
    Jan 27, 2007
    Great car chase sequences. That's the one and only factor that prevents this film from being a complete clunker. Bad script, absolutely terrible dialogue and completely unlikeable two dimensional characters. Maybe it's just me but I dont see anything remotely likeable about a pair of guys who break the law by speeding, shooting at police officers and putting innocent bystanders Great car chase sequences. That's the one and only factor that prevents this film from being a complete clunker. Bad script, absolutely terrible dialogue and completely unlikeable two dimensional characters. Maybe it's just me but I dont see anything remotely likeable about a pair of guys who break the law by speeding, shooting at police officers and putting innocent bystanders lives at risk by driving at top speeds. And when were not seeing unlikeable characters breaking the law and looking like heroes for it, we are treated to a bunch of teenage hollywood fluff of semi naked girls in bikinis, muscular men with their shirts open all the while listening to the rap filled film score. And if that mindless crap dosent turn anyone with an IQ over 10 off this film then the acting sure will. Paul Walker and Tyrese cant act to save their lives. Their dialogue is comprised of "yo", "cuz", "bitch", "sup", and "let's see what chu got!". As a side note, I think the costume designer in this film must be no more than 20 years old. Paul Walker's clothing involves brand name street clothes that would only interest a 16 year old. Avoid this movie at all costs. Expand
  23. SonicS.
    Oct 4, 2003
    heh. um.. i just saw it on a plane today and .. heh.. its a 1.5 hour music video and the main dude just keeps saying cool stuff like "you got my back bro?" but.. if u mute it, and cue up some linkin park the cars and girls are enjoyable to watch.
  24. AnnaS.
    Jun 12, 2003
    So much for people who want to see a trashy movie like this.Maybe you don't have what it takes to be an anime fan!!!
  25. Acid
    Jun 15, 2003
    the acting was horrible. the plot was horrible, the dialogue was horrible and the characters...horrible. The cars?.....well the cars were better so I gave a point for that. I also gave another point for having ludacris vplay instead of ja rule and i gave an extra point just to be nice. I realized after watching this why vin diesel shined so much in the 1st one. overall, the movie was bad. the acting was horrible. the plot was horrible, the dialogue was horrible and the characters...horrible. The cars?.....well the cars were better so I gave a point for that. I also gave another point for having ludacris vplay instead of ja rule and i gave an extra point just to be nice. I realized after watching this why vin diesel shined so much in the 1st one. overall, the movie was bad. Or maybe it's because I dont have much respect for street racers. Expand
  26. McGrasshopper
    Jun 18, 2003
    Just a turd in a box that universal shoved out to make a quick buck. This was the trashiest movie ever. It was only good at making me want to scratch my eyes out.
  27. DerekW.
    Jun 23, 2003
    This movie reminds me of an old flick called Speed 2, where the main actor chooses not to do the sequel, and guess what, they turn out to be one smart sonofagun. See it if you must, but don't say I didn't warn you.
    Jun 7, 2003
    Two things wrong with this movie. 1. Lame characters, and lame cars= 2 Stupid 2 Riced 2. Paul Walker and Tyrese give as much as a performance as tomato soup making the movie 2 Long 2 Boring. So stay away from this head on collision of a movie.
  29. Spriggangirl
    Jul 14, 2003
    Jason, my advice to you is to shut up and don't even think that movie is cool, so get bent!!!
  30. TedB.
    Jul 22, 2003
    2 Dumb 2 Watch
  31. TitoY.
    Jul 31, 2003
    What is this??? An xpo of flushy cars or hot girls? or maybe an invitation to people to commit crimes or inflict the law?
  32. DavidW.
    Jul 5, 2003
    It just doesnt feel the same as the first movie. They would have been better off getting rid of the connection to the first movie's storyline completely and have all new characters.
  33. WAKOJAKO
    Aug 11, 2003
    This fits well into the catergory of dumb, pretty entertainment consisting of hot wheels, hot studs and hot babes all parading for your viewing plesure amid the slightest and most inane of plot strings... The real surprise for me was watching the incredible homoerotic tension between the two leads, which at times gets so thick you almost have a hard time watching. Watch their opening This fits well into the catergory of dumb, pretty entertainment consisting of hot wheels, hot studs and hot babes all parading for your viewing plesure amid the slightest and most inane of plot strings... The real surprise for me was watching the incredible homoerotic tension between the two leads, which at times gets so thick you almost have a hard time watching. Watch their opening wrestling sequence, for instance...Or how Tyrese's character keeps resenting Paul Walker's occasional oogling over Eva Mendes. In fact, the only times Walker loses that deer-caught-in-the-headlights look in his eyes is when Tyrese is touching him, hugging him, or whatever, which is often. Then he seems to get a real twinkle in his eyes. Weird show, from that perspective. Expand
  34. AG
    Aug 12, 2005
    An incoherent, sloppy, illogical and ultimately lame movie. The first film had some structure, character and pacing and was a fairly enjoyable racing flick, despite its pretentions. It at least came across as a movie. However even as a bunch of poorly tied together action sequnces (which is all it is) 2f2f is poor, in part due to the fake looking CGI. I can't even say the cars are An incoherent, sloppy, illogical and ultimately lame movie. The first film had some structure, character and pacing and was a fairly enjoyable racing flick, despite its pretentions. It at least came across as a movie. However even as a bunch of poorly tied together action sequnces (which is all it is) 2f2f is poor, in part due to the fake looking CGI. I can't even say the cars are good because they're so over-the-top and involved in such ridiculous scenes. Honestly why did they have to rice up the EVO if it was just going to be used as a runner, not a street racer!? I wasn't expecting much from this but I was still gobsmacked at how bad it was and couldn't help but just smirk and shake my head. But this movie is no laughing matter, especially for those involved in it... Verdict: Hold on to your seat and try not to throw up. Expand
  35. UnzippedZach
    Oct 31, 2003
    This movie was the worst. It's ideal for shallow minded-non-thinkers. you can give them a big mac and they are happy.
  36. TomL.
    Jun 13, 2003
    Anyone who enjoyed this movie hates plots, and hates characterization even more!

1. My hand trembles slightly as I type these words, but the truth is that while watching 2 Fast 2 Furious, the follow-up to the pleasurably cheap-thrills sleeper "The Fast and the Furious," I realized just how much I miss Vin Diesel.
    The best thing about 2 Fast 2 Furious is Tyrese (terrific in Singleton's "Baby Boy"), whose charisma, looks and charm supply the picture with much-needed spark. It's too bad he's stuck in this spotty video game.
    A lark for anyone who's willing to check their brains at the concession stand for 100 minutes.