Fox 2000 Pictures | Release Date: January 18, 2008
5.8
Mixed or average reviews based on 120 Ratings
WATCH NOW
heyitsmegrif4Dec 31, 2011
Katherine Heigl gives a very impressive and funny performance, but sadly it is a romantic comedy and they usually fall for the basic formula and you know everything that is going to happen and it soon becomes boring. I give this movie 15%.
dondraper9Nov 26, 2011
This has everything my wife loves - Ed Burns and weddings. That doesn't bother me - but being played all Thanksgiving weekend long - does. I've lost patience watching the bubblegum chickflix and shows I've experienced in our relationship.This has everything my wife loves - Ed Burns and weddings. That doesn't bother me - but being played all Thanksgiving weekend long - does. I've lost patience watching the bubblegum chickflix and shows I've experienced in our relationship. Sadly, she doesn't understand how or why I don't want to watch them with her.

As annoying as Heigl can be, she is good in this genre and plays the selfless, meek sister who finds her voice 17 minutes before the film ends perfectly. Malin Ackerman is the consolation for the men dragged to this film - but we all know we'd rather see her as the Silk Spectre.
heybuddymoviesAug 1, 2011
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Every once and awhile I will give into my wifeâ Expand
EcG.Nov 29, 2008
Challenges "The Notebook" for all-time worst movie. The film equivalent of watching Britney Spears manager her life; which is to say, a train wreck. Like a burning accident, however, I watched it till the end.
MegGMay 17, 2008
THE WORST movie ever. Katherine Heigl could not save this film. I watched this film without sound in an airplane and I could see how bad and predictable the film was. Not only was Heigl's character annoying, the actor who plays her best THE WORST movie ever. Katherine Heigl could not save this film. I watched this film without sound in an airplane and I could see how bad and predictable the film was. Not only was Heigl's character annoying, the actor who plays her best friend has played the best friend role so many times, she's literally unwatchable. I would not even recommend this film as a DVD film to watch, not even if it was on TV for free. Collapse
MonoApeApr 3, 2008
Utterly predictable. Cringingly not funny. Uses every cliché known to lazy scriptwriters. I'm sure I came out more stupid than I went in.
MarcS.Feb 19, 2008
The first 10 minutes are funny, the rest of the two hours are just plain boring. I have never walked out of a movie, however, this one came really close. Save 10 bucks and watch another movie. Your date will be falling asleep before the movie ends.
MSALFeb 18, 2008
My gf is a real romantic comedy buff and she even said it was lame. The movie is just too long for such a predictable plot, weird characters that don't belong, and slow to get to the point. Also, much less funnier than the trailer. My gf is a real romantic comedy buff and she even said it was lame. The movie is just too long for such a predictable plot, weird characters that don't belong, and slow to get to the point. Also, much less funnier than the trailer. Trust me , don't waste you cash, I did. Expand
DeniseG.Jan 16, 2008
What a waste of time! Implausible plot, ridiculous dialogue, and not a single relationship that rings true. Knocked Up this ain't.