Relativity Media | Release Date: February 21, 2014
5.6
Mixed or average reviews based on 117 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MovieGuysFeb 21, 2014
3 Days to Kill is the kind of "Taken"-like action movie-thriller that is implausible as hell but still manages to capture our attention and at the same time be entertaining.
StevenLaneFeb 22, 2014
Kevin Costner is making a comeback and he's just as hot as ever. This movie was action filled and fun to watch, that you ignore some of the unrealistic parts. Definitely worth the watch in the theater.
jamesshermanFeb 24, 2014
I just saw this movie, taking some care to check it out first. I have always like Kevin Costner films. I personally found the movie entertaining. Anyone who has had challenges in their own family will feel heartwarming connections in theI just saw this movie, taking some care to check it out first. I have always like Kevin Costner films. I personally found the movie entertaining. Anyone who has had challenges in their own family will feel heartwarming connections in the movie. I gave it an eight, perhaps it is more like a 7.5. I certainly do not regret sitting for almost two hours. Hey…what's wrong with happy endings ? Expand
TheQuietGamerJun 19, 2014
While it is filled with plenty of secret agent/spy movie cliches, as well as an overly familiar father trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter story, there's enough entertaining action and humor here to make it worth a watch. ItWhile it is filled with plenty of secret agent/spy movie cliches, as well as an overly familiar father trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter story, there's enough entertaining action and humor here to make it worth a watch. It manages to stay entertaining throughout, and that's more than I can say about lot of other similar movies. So while Costner won't make you forget about Neeson anytime soon, he manages to keep the movie entertaining enough to make it worth a rental. It might not take the genre to any new heights, or reach a lot of the old ones, but it can be a fun watch. Expand
arsalanwebMay 8, 2014
Just saw the movie, I loved it. I thought its going to be another Liam Neeson type movie but it wasnt. The plot was flawlessly mixed with family drama, this is great entertainment.
AlexanderLuthorAug 1, 2014
I think many critics failed to recognize that this film was intentionally camp. This was a highly enjoyable film if you do not take it too seriously.
chevitaAug 19, 2014
Directed by McG, written by Luc Besson, lead acting by Kevin Costner...perfect combination!!! It was a thriller not in the usual Hollywood formula. The lead character shows weakness and major flaws, but is a full and well rounded person.Directed by McG, written by Luc Besson, lead acting by Kevin Costner...perfect combination!!! It was a thriller not in the usual Hollywood formula. The lead character shows weakness and major flaws, but is a full and well rounded person. Of course the plot line is implausible, but the dialogue and pace of the the movie kept it engaging! I don't see any steals from the movie "Taken". Instead, there's alot of originality in the movie. Plus, the soundtrack fits the movie perfectly, especially the song "Love it or Leave it". This movie is full of surprises, that only Luc Besson can do. The editing is superb. Expand
djniceyJun 24, 2014
This film has quite an unusual mix of action, violence, comedy and schmaltz. Its not great but I found it entertaining and it held my interest for the entire time. Its a film that doesn't take itself seriously and has some funny moments. ItsThis film has quite an unusual mix of action, violence, comedy and schmaltz. Its not great but I found it entertaining and it held my interest for the entire time. Its a film that doesn't take itself seriously and has some funny moments. Its a different twist on the usual action movies and I liked it for being a bit different to the norm. Expand
RealMuthaFNov 2, 2014
I believe this movie's a bit underrated, so I decided to write a little something in its defense. In 3 Days to Kill, basically, Kevin Costner plays Liam Neeson and the movie sits in the "Middle-aged guy has to go and kill a bunch of peopleI believe this movie's a bit underrated, so I decided to write a little something in its defense. In 3 Days to Kill, basically, Kevin Costner plays Liam Neeson and the movie sits in the "Middle-aged guy has to go and kill a bunch of people for that last time" genre.
Just like Costner's character, the movie tries to balance ass-kicking with family affairs. And it performs quite admirably, with a decent action scene occurring just in time to dilute the family scenes. What is a definite plus for 3DTK, is that the aforementioned family stuff isn't as irritating as it is in many similar films. Here, it is presented with a good deal of humor, which makes it watchable. Speaking of humor, it, to my surprise, is in abundance here, with some characters being so ridiculous they're even funny. The result is that some scenes and character interactions (like the "interrogations") are very unrealistic and akin to some comedy sketches, but entertaining nevertheless.
Obviously, flaws are also present. Firstly, speaking of family, Costner's character's daughter is quite irritating both in her look and actions. Secondly, Amber Heard's character is, while obviously hot, also pretty weird, which leads to the third problem, that is, an overall bland and inconsistent plot. I might also add that for a Taken-style movie, it could have more melee fighting scenes, and ones with better fight choreography.
To sum up, 3 Days to Kill is a decent action movie that gets nonsensical at times, but its good pacing, decent action scenes, unexpectedly funny situations and Kevin Costner's charisma make it work, earning it a solid 7 out of 10 by my standards.
BBBoyFeb 9, 2015
I liked the extended cut of this movie not the theatrical one. The extended is more of an R rated version than the PG-13 one. It has a harder edge to it. With that said the script by Adi Hasak is still terrible but this is the best movie McGI liked the extended cut of this movie not the theatrical one. The extended is more of an R rated version than the PG-13 one. It has a harder edge to it. With that said the script by Adi Hasak is still terrible but this is the best movie McG has directed. Doesn't hurt that he used Luc Besson's crew. The cinematography by Thierry Arbogast, as always, is very good. The movie is fast paced and uses great locations in Paris. The cast is a mixed bag. Connie Nielson is completely wasted and Kevin Costner is miscast. The best performances are from Amber Heard and Hailee Steinfeld. Best scene in the movie (extended cut) is courtesy of the hot twins Alizee & Ilyana Delaruelle Expand
audreythomas25Dec 15, 2015
French filmmaker Luc Besson continues to combine family themes with intense violence (see Taken), but at least this film has a wry sense of humour about it.

Click here for free

Click here for free http://www.watchfree.to/watch-29e14a-3-Days-to-Kill-movie-online-free-putlocker.html