5.6

1. Aug 4, 2012
    I think it is an awesome movie. Not only is it really funny but also original and everybody are perfect for there roll especially Micheal Pena who plays Chango. They all really make you believe that this could be true.
  2. Apr 10, 2012
    The film contains a remarkable level of violence, yet never establishes a tone that would make it seem funny or truly shocking; the jokes flounder in an air of half-hearted spite.
  3. Aug 27, 2011
    This is why I hate Metacritic things like How I met your mother or the Hangover that suck can get high scores but something funny like this gets like a 5.5. That's why so many new movies suck this movie rocks though.Check it out.
  4. Aug 23, 2011
    Awkward acting, stupid plot, unfunny and discomforting writing. To be fairly honest, this film was just stretched to fit the average movie time. Otherwise, it could have easily been something worth 20 minutes of your time.
  5. Aug 20, 2011
    This movie was hilarious. You see such negative views on it simply because of its crude humor. Mainstream media isn't ready to embrace McBride style movies, and as a result, score them low. 30 Minutes or Less is a well written and action packed comedy that leave you wanting more. I can't recommend seeing it enough!
  6. Aug 19, 2011
    very funny movie. and thats what you want when you go to cinema. i laughed so badly that my stomach started curling. in fact whole of the cinema were going crazy laughing. plot was very unique and loved every aspect of this movie
  7. Aug 12, 2011
    Funny ! infact, funniest movie ive seen all year! definetly worth seeing ! Dont listen to the crictics, the all have NO sense in judgement when it comes to movies !
  8. Aug 12, 2011
    I like the fact that the movie had gotten mixed reaction because it shows me that half the people know what a good comedy is. 30 Mins is sooooo funny, itâ

1. Reviewed by: William Thomas
    Sep 12, 2011
    Outrageous and endearing, the Zombieland team swaps horror for crime in a daft caper that's undoubtedly slight but terrifically entertaining all the same. Very fast and lots of fun.
  2. Reviewed by: Meghan Keane
    Aug 17, 2011
    In the end, 30 Minutes or Less is a tidy, entertaining nerd action movie that should provide a good distraction for viewers this summer.
  3. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Aug 13, 2011
    For a soul-sucking 83 minutes, you're trapped inside the film's tiny, ugly mind.