5.7

1. Aug 27, 2011
    This is why I hate Metacritic things like How I met your mother or the Hangover that suck can get high scores but something funny like this gets like a 5.5. That's why so many new movies suck this movie rocks though.Check it out.
  2. Aug 19, 2011
    very funny movie. and thats what you want when you go to cinema. i laughed so badly that my stomach started curling. in fact whole of the cinema were going crazy laughing. plot was very unique and loved every aspect of this movie
  3. Aug 23, 2011
    Awkward acting, stupid plot, unfunny and discomforting writing. To be fairly honest, this film was just stretched to fit the average movie time. Otherwise, it could have easily been something worth 20 minutes of your time.
  4. Aug 12, 2011
    I like the fact that the movie had gotten mixed reaction because it shows me that half the people know what a good comedy is. 30 Mins is sooooo funny, itâ
  5. Aug 12, 2011
    Funny ! infact, funniest movie ive seen all year! definetly worth seeing ! Dont listen to the crictics, the all have NO sense in judgement when it comes to movies !
  6. Apr 10, 2012
    The film contains a remarkable level of violence, yet never establishes a tone that would make it seem funny or truly shocking; the jokes flounder in an air of half-hearted spite.
  7. Aug 4, 2012
    I think it is an awesome movie. Not only is it really funny but also original and everybody are perfect for there roll especially Micheal Pena who plays Chango. They all really make you believe that this could be true.
  8. Aug 20, 2011
    This movie was hilarious. You see such negative views on it simply because of its crude humor. Mainstream media isn't ready to embrace McBride style movies, and as a result, score them low. 30 Minutes or Less is a well written and action packed comedy that leave you wanting more. I can't recommend seeing it enough!
  9. Aug 12, 2011
    I honestly don't get critics bashing this movie. Is this movie silly? Yes. Unrealistic? Hell yes. But I expected that going in, and what can I say, I had a lot of fun with 30 Minutes or Less. The chemistry between Jesse Eisenberg and Aziz Ansari is great and hilarious, the direction's good, the script's solid, the action's entertaining, and the pace was perfect. My only big problem withI honestly don't get critics bashing this movie. Is this movie silly? Yes. Unrealistic? Hell yes. But I expected that going in, and what can I say, I had a lot of fun with 30 Minutes or Less. The chemistry between Jesse Eisenberg and Aziz Ansari is great and hilarious, the direction's good, the script's solid, the action's entertaining, and the pace was perfect. My only big problem with the movie is that Danny McBride was really annoying at some parts. But if you can suspend some disbelief and have fun, you'll have a blast with this movie. Expand
  10. Aug 13, 2011
    This movie was great, real funny! Even Though this movie is slightly based on the real death Of Brian Wells. This Movie makes the whole scenario look really cool. The movie had a few twists and was great. i didn't find it boring at all! i don't know why it has a 50/100 should at least have a 60! awesome movie good cast. but not as funny as HORRIBLE BOSSES! just saying....
  11. Aug 12, 2011
    First off, I LOVED Fleischer's debut film (Zombieland). That being said, instead of stepping it up for this movie, he takes a step back. Obviously, a movie about a pizza guy trying to rob a bank with a bomb strapped to his chest isn't supposed to be realistic, so that didn't bother me. No, the problem is Danny McBride. His character goes from irritating to seriously obnoxious by the end ofFirst off, I LOVED Fleischer's debut film (Zombieland). That being said, instead of stepping it up for this movie, he takes a step back. Obviously, a movie about a pizza guy trying to rob a bank with a bomb strapped to his chest isn't supposed to be realistic, so that didn't bother me. No, the problem is Danny McBride. His character goes from irritating to seriously obnoxious by the end of the film. The first half an hour is all pretty gross and not all that funny, but stick with it and the movie gets to be very enjoyable. The Eisenburg/Anzari combo makes this movie, and once the bomb is on, it's a hilarious and fun blast to the finish. Expand
  12. Oct 8, 2011
    I don't know why everyone was so down on this film, it was really funny and exciting. Danny McBride was hilarious as always, the film never lets up. Should've been a bigger hit, maybe people will find it on DVD?
  13. Aug 12, 2011
    30 Minutes or Less is pretty funny that I enjoy these guys are pretending to be robbers so they can send those two unknown losers that they want money, and if they don't they will click on the pizza boy's chest and BOOM! I'm very far fetch that this movie could be handy that the R-Rated comedies to be more wild and comical, just like, the rest of the movies gives to the top. I can say it's30 Minutes or Less is pretty funny that I enjoy these guys are pretending to be robbers so they can send those two unknown losers that they want money, and if they don't they will click on the pizza boy's chest and BOOM! I'm very far fetch that this movie could be handy that the R-Rated comedies to be more wild and comical, just like, the rest of the movies gives to the top. I can say it's very fun and could be laughable for other teenagers will probably enjoy this action movie. Jesse Eisenberg and Aziz Ansari are hilarious, but Ansari steals the movie to be more funny, if you know what I mean? Danny McBride and Nick Swardson gets the top same as these two young guys, and the scenes are pretty amazing that has lots of funny scenes that could make it decent and more interesting to watch. Thanks to this funny R-Rated comedy and thanks to the director who did Zombieland that every moviegoer will probably gonna see this late summer. I know it does compare to the actual events that people won't want to see, but in a different way that could make it funny. I probably take it rest to the 2003 tragic of pizza boy who strap a bomb! Pretty Funny! Expand
  14. Nov 8, 2011
    It's truly difficult to dislike this film. It's harmless fun with a decent story and some seriously funny bits. Short and sweet, and could have done with another 30 minutes or so. But rather watch a film wanting more, than struggle through something which feels like it never ends!
    Very much in the vain of Pineapple Express cross The Hangover. Jesse Eisenberg pulls off funny quite well ... and look out for classic line relating The Social Network - hilarious.
    McBride and Swardson do what they do best - silly. But the standout for me was Ansari who was very funny and has a thousand different facial expressions. I would buy this on blu-ray for those Friday nights when you are looking for a good laugh.
  15. Dec 10, 2011
    A respectable comedy, not the best I've seen but one of your better options, it's mostly funny because the characters are really just goofy, it does take a while to get into and has some pacing issues, but once the bomb gets strapped to his chest the laughs start, although I feel the excessive use of the F-bomb was often unnecessary and never made anything funnier but instead made theA respectable comedy, not the best I've seen but one of your better options, it's mostly funny because the characters are really just goofy, it does take a while to get into and has some pacing issues, but once the bomb gets strapped to his chest the laughs start, although I feel the excessive use of the F-bomb was often unnecessary and never made anything funnier but instead made the dialog sound like it was coming from bratty 12 year olds as opposed to adults, but still I got laughs from it, so in the end it's a decent comedy with flaws, but it is worth at least a rental. Expand
  16. Aug 16, 2011
    Good comedy. Not amazing or groundbreaking, it was funny and that's what comedies are supposed to do right? Be amusing, make people laugh, and it did. The theatre was laughing throughout the whole film. Danny McBride and Nick Swardson are idiots, yeah, and they play idiots in the movie, yeah, and it's hilarious. Aziz and Jesse Eisenberg were great together, and were hysterical. MichaelGood comedy. Not amazing or groundbreaking, it was funny and that's what comedies are supposed to do right? Be amusing, make people laugh, and it did. The theatre was laughing throughout the whole film. Danny McBride and Nick Swardson are idiots, yeah, and they play idiots in the movie, yeah, and it's hilarious. Aziz and Jesse Eisenberg were great together, and were hysterical. Michael Pena was also a good add to this cast. Good comedy, made me laugh and that's all I was hoping for. Expand
  17. Dec 23, 2014
    One of those comedies where just about every comedy fan is sure to find something to enjoy. It's fast, agreeably funny, and has that raunchy stuff that makes these kind of comedies stand out from the others.

1. Reviewed by: William Thomas
    Sep 12, 2011
    Outrageous and endearing, the Zombieland team swaps horror for crime in a daft caper that's undoubtedly slight but terrifically entertaining all the same. Very fast and lots of fun.
  2. Reviewed by: Meghan Keane
    Aug 17, 2011
    In the end, 30 Minutes or Less is a tidy, entertaining nerd action movie that should provide a good distraction for viewers this summer.
  3. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Aug 13, 2011
    For a soul-sucking 83 minutes, you're trapped inside the film's tiny, ugly mind.