6.1

1. Mar 7, 2014
    Realmente muy buena la película, super entretenida y super espectacular, la critican por el gore, por favor y a ver una película de 300 es ir a ver sangre, batallas y sexo, que mas quieren los críticos?. Epic film.
  2. Mar 7, 2014
    Rise of an Empire is a sumptuous feast for the eyes that’s a worthy sequel to the action classic that doesn’t improve on the formula, but does entertain for the majority of its run-time. A sequel that's better than it has any right to be, Rise of an Empire is an adrenaline-fuelled blast of bloody fun.
  3. Mar 8, 2014
    The new instalment of 300 is a excellent, exciting, fast paced, action with some of the best visual I have seen to date. The movie is generally pleasing and a fun time to watch with mates. A note worthy script and a well all round cast is everything fans craved for. 300: Rise of an Empire is a must watch sequel to the original classic.
  4. Mar 7, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Maybe the change in the shoes of director have changed a bit of movie's taking but still a good sequel prequel .noam murro did his part.. and must thank eva green and santaro for their roles. lena headey did her part and debutant sullivan was good with his stunts and physique. Expand
  5. Mar 8, 2014
    One word: Badass. Much better than the first film, just forget about realism and you will be fine. The only thing i think i could question was the fact that the random sex scene was rather confusing to the actual story and portrayed a bad image of the main character.
  6. Mar 11, 2014
    I watched this movie at the cinema and it is a really good movie it's not better than the first 300 but this movie is really good i can feel the 2014 touch in the movie! I give it 10/10 becuase it's a movie with the 2014 touch!

My wore may game - Alidengote 2014
  7. Mar 11, 2014
    meh....................................................................................................................................................
  8. Mar 12, 2014
    Eva Green's performance in this movie is amazing and it makes the movie more epic to watch! sure there were the fighting sequences, and how Xerxes became a God King not to mention, the parallel between the first movie and the second movie and more! but honestly the thing that stands out the most is Eva Green if she doesn't deserve the praise then it's obvious that movie critics don't have taste the reason it's a 9/10 it's because why bother making a parallel movie when clearly you can fuse both 300 and this movie together it makes much more sense story wise Expand
  9. Jul 13, 2014
    Amazing film in 3D. Better than the 1st, and the 1st was pretty god dang amazing. Highly recommended, amazing action and CG sequences. Casting, acting, and performances are all dead-on brilliant. Audio, sound fx are grand and perfectly sourced. Soundtrack is genius, inspiring, epic. Best period action film in years (since Troy imho).
  10. Mar 27, 2014
    This movie was a blast... Noam Murro is an amazing director, this movie was epic... It has it all.
    - Casting 8.9/10
    - Special Effects 9/10
    - Screen Play 8.7/10
    - Sound Effects 9.3/10
    - Story 7.9/10
    - Sex Scene 20000/10
  11. Mar 12, 2014
    Gran pelicula,por supuesto no a la altura de la 1era,pero aun asi una gran pelicula con escenas memorables, no puedo esperar para ver la 3, q sera seguramente la ultima
  12. Mar 13, 2014
    So I had pretty low expectations watching this after I read critic reviews. Is it as good as 300 (the original) no but it plays things out in a different manner and it does work well. Eva Green stole the show she was amazing. Her performance will come to mind for years to come, yes she is that good in this movie. Overall the acting was top notch. This film had a more political take on the war but I thought they did a great job with it. Visuals were great, music was outstanding. I was skeptical but I'm glad I saw it anyway. Eva Green's performance alone is well worth the price of admission. Expand
  13. Mar 14, 2014
    OMG!!! This movie is like mantra to me. There so much action and character drama that i literally cried when first saw it. It was marvellous. Seriously, Hollywood need more of such fantastic films.
  14. Mar 19, 2014
    As far as the graphics go, the visuals are amazing. Smooth and great looking 3d efects that did not irritate my eyes. The story itself was amazing, taking place at the same time as the first movie. And i really liked the naval idea, because i thought to make combat at sea would be hard to pull of, but they did s great job mixing different combat tactics making it intresting. The actors were good both in acting and visually, tho not as tough as the spartan Expand
  15. Mar 19, 2014
    I thought this movie was great. I loved the first 300 and this one was just as good.

They basically take the time to frame every shot and angle and it's great action.

I will definitely see the 3rd installment in 2018 or whenever it comes out in the future.
  16. Mar 21, 2014
    i will give 10 out of 10 for this movie. long time waiting, really worth watching at the big screens. It has alots of new features, from the costumes designers up to the actors that really played an important role into this movie. has to be the greatest war movie type of niche.
  17. Mar 24, 2014
    I absolutely enjoyed the film. The story, the acting, the atmosphere, the gore... just thrilling. To top it all off; I watched it in IMAX 3D, so it felt like I was there!
  18. Apr 7, 2014
    Thus movie definitely isn't for everybody, but I enjoyed watching this a lot. The movie is action packed and full of excellent fighting scenes, with sometimes fake looking gore and blood, which still seemed awesome none the less. I love the actors and I love the scenery, I'd watch this again if given a chance.
  19. Apr 27, 2014
    300 rise of an empire ,is masterfully crafted,brilliantly choreographed,interesting war film.It stays true to the original 300 ,it maintains the unique look and feel of the first movie but makes it even bigger, badder and bolder.and while it's short 1 and a half length keeps it from showing its true self and keeps you wishing for more this is still one of the most badass,visually arresting films i've ever seen.

As a big fan of the first movie,i was really excited to see this movie,especially after hearing this is a prequel-sequel companion of the first one,the events take place before ,during and after the 300,which itself is a unique spin ,that you don't see that often.The performances given by Sullivan Stapleton and Eva Green are terrific especially Eva Green's Artemisia ,she is a scary,crazy,seductive and not-apologetic,you don't want to mess with this bad girl.As for Sullivan's Themistocles he's great and inspirational speeches ,they may not be on par with Gerrard Butler's Leonidas,but he definetely fights a lot better than him.

The story itself is quite good and intriguining ,sure it's no masterpiece but hey its based off a graphic novel done by Frank Miller,so you can forgive it.The backstory of characters is thankfully given so you can have a lot more reasons to care for them and even Artemisia has a surprisingly heartbreaking past that gets you to understand her nature and why she truly wants revenge on Greece.

But it's the stylistic action and gore that gets people to watch 300,and from that standpoint the movie is glorious amounts of kick-ass fun.The director Noam Murro maintains Zack Snyder's perfect feel of all-out war ,he adds more slo-mo shots that perfectly captures the fighting skill of Themistocles,within the first 5 minutes you already get a fight scene ,the movie gets this well prepared rythm of telling the story and embracing the action.The blood effects might not be for everyone to like but i certainly got used to it and started to enjoy the hell out of it.The sea battles also dynamically change up to combat and make it a damn fun movie and not repetitious.There is an end fight which is both a dissapointment and satisfaction.it's satisfying because it feels extremely epic with Themistocles riding a horse jumping from ship-to-ship tearing Persians limb from limb and ending the fight with Artemisia,now the problem of it is that it ends very abruptly and makes you wish just a tad bit more but maybe in a sequel.

And it definetely will have a sequel with box office surpassing the budget and the box office of the first movie,this epic series is going to go on for a long time.300 rise of an empire is a MUST SEE for the fans of the original and fans of action movies,it's a wild ride from start to finish that does not slow down during talks ,but ends with an open note.

P.S. if you get a chance to see it in 3D absolutely see it like that,it's a real visual treat.
  20. Jul 7, 2014
    Much better than the first. More historical, better narration, much less slow motion-- and the presence of an actual storyline. I hated the first but this one was one I'll probably buy.
  21. Jul 7, 2014
    ----->>>>>Watch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) freeWatch online 300 rise of an empire (2014) free Expand
  22. Aug 8, 2014
    A Sequel-Prequel to 300. It doesn't match the original which to mind is one the best movies I have seen in the 21st century..but it gives it a good shot..Great CGI, production and cinematography..Pretty good actors in Stapleton and Green (Though I didn't buy her super toughness so much). But nowhere close to Gerard Butler's brilliance as Leonidas. Xerxes is underutilized and even his character a tad diminished here too..which was a pity..He was truly awesome in the first 300...Minus points were the use of modern cursing which was grating..and a hardcore sex scene???Why I don't know??...Major pluses were the fabulous fight scenes...The macho fight for Greece and freedom dialogue and the smashing slo mo stuff which i really love.. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Drew McWeeny
    Apr 18, 2014
    300: Rise Of An Empire is a worthy sequel to "300," stylistically consistent and equally loony, featuring what may well be the first truly can't-miss performance in a film this year.
  2. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Mar 10, 2014
    For all the energetic milling, Rise of an Empire proves superior to its predecessor by making war a game both sexes can play, on nearly equal terms. In comparison, the R-rated "300" seems as innocent as Adam in the Garden before the delicious complication of Eve — or Eva.
  3. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Mar 10, 2014
    It really is pretty dull, though, with the same moments of campy silliness: the same frowning gym bunnies with the same digitally enhanced abs.