4.2

Jan 1, 2002
    Stupid! A waste of Kurt Russel's talent, to say the least. What were the actors thinking? Time to end a career? This movie is a total waste of time.
  2. MurphS.
    Oct 22, 2002
    This movie was so awful that it merited entertainment. Every scene managed to make the scene before it look even less ridiculous. The dialogue seemed to mock itself. And one more thing -- Danny Ocean robbed his casino the hard way.
  3. JerryS.
    Aug 7, 2001
    Who are the ad-wizards that came up with this one?
  4. PhineasJ.
    Feb 23, 2002
    This one is worse than Godzilla. But the shooting of the elvis midget and Ice T spinning upside down and shooting dozens of Swat cops is priceless.
  5. PoohBah
    Feb 26, 2002
    My rating of "1" for this movie is soley based on the presence of the stunningly beautiful Courtney Cox in this lousy film. The rest of it is dreck.
  6. MethodMan
    Jul 3, 2002
    Why did this cast decide to do such a loser movie? dont see it.
  7. DaveC.
    Jun 24, 2004
    Utterly senseless and ridicuous. That anybody could like this film just goes to show the kind of world we live in. Courtney Cox is hopelessly inept and Kurt Russel and Kevin Costner don't need tacky Elvis costumes to make themselves look washed out. This is true celluloid excrement.
  8. YoonMinC.
    Oct 18, 2003
    It begins with an cyber-age homage to the Wild Bunch with digitalized scorpions dueling it out. With a heist plot commanded by a bunch of Elvis impersonaters it starts out inspired and delirious. And, Kurt Russell is good as usual in his tough and sensitive way. Courtney Cox is very sexy. And, it's good to see Costner play an evil dude instead of the usual tender-as-baby-bottom It begins with an cyber-age homage to the Wild Bunch with digitalized scorpions dueling it out. With a heist plot commanded by a bunch of Elvis impersonaters it starts out inspired and delirious. And, Kurt Russell is good as usual in his tough and sensitive way. Courtney Cox is very sexy. And, it's good to see Costner play an evil dude instead of the usual tender-as-baby-bottom roles, and he's very effective as a coldhearted thug, a man who kills as flamboyantly as Elvis sang and danced. Yet, what the movie lacks is the passion of great crime films like the Wild Bunch or Scarface, films which may be immoral but have the bloody conviction to make us exult in our baser instincts. Instead, it's goes into childish, stupid mode, celebrating violence in the style of dumb mtv videos, spewing plot twists like diarrhea, and wallowing in pointless and ugly meanspiritedness that serve no reason than to encourage Gorsolovian morons to guffaw and snort at the sight of helpless old men get shot or beaten to death. At the very least Pulp Fiction had style and wit; this stupid exercise in imbecility and retardedness has nothing badass about it. It's a stupidass movie for stupidasses. Expand
  9. OtisH.
    Dec 26, 2001
    A total waste of shrapnel. Courteney Cox looks better on Friends, and has better dialogue there. Costner must be desperate to make this, even though it is his most expressive roll. Kurt should have stayed home with Goldie and the kids. Don't these people make enough money to turn down a crappy script like this?!!!!
  10. Oct 6, 2013
    Action wise it was pretty good and rather entertaining. It was certainly interesting to see the plot unfold and I did enjoy watching it. That being said, The sub plot involving the main villain being Elvis's son was just stupid and it ruined the movie in my opinion. So unneeded and pointless, This is what happens when filmmakers try to overly complicate films and in this case it provedAction wise it was pretty good and rather entertaining. It was certainly interesting to see the plot unfold and I did enjoy watching it. That being said, The sub plot involving the main villain being Elvis's son was just stupid and it ruined the movie in my opinion. So unneeded and pointless, This is what happens when filmmakers try to overly complicate films and in this case it proved fatal. If you can ignore that though, It's surprisingly not that bad of a movie. Expand
  11. Nov 1, 2013
    I have not yet been disappointed by a movie nearly so strongly as this stinker. The main plot I don’t need to give away—chances are all readers know this is (ostensibly) an Elvis-themed movie—but I will say it’s incredibly predictable. The characters are remarkably unsympathetic and very flat. A relatively interesting subplot goes nowhere. The scorpion fight that eats up the first twoI have not yet been disappointed by a movie nearly so strongly as this stinker. The main plot I don’t need to give away—chances are all readers know this is (ostensibly) an Elvis-themed movie—but I will say it’s incredibly predictable. The characters are remarkably unsympathetic and very flat. A relatively interesting subplot goes nowhere. The scorpion fight that eats up the first two minutes—WTF?!?! I would give this 0, but the casino robbery itself, I grudgingly concede, is quite well done.

All the equipment that went into making this crap should be buried in the Nevada desert, 3000 miles underground, in a box labelled "CONTAGIOUS: DO NOT TOUCH".
  12. Sep 8, 2014
    Tedious, clichêd, and unnecessarily violent, "3000 Miles to Graceland" is the cinematic proof that movies with an outstanding cast can suck massive balls.

Here's a movie without an ounce of human kindness, a sour and mean-spirited enterprise so desperate to please, it tries to be a yukky comedy and a hard-boiled action picture at the same time.
  2. Nothing but miscalculation from clumsy start to chaotic finish, an action thriller with a cynical, shriveled soul.
    The end result is overkill en extremis. There is such a thing as too much. And 3KMTG is much too much.