6.1

1. Sep 8, 2014
    Tedious, clichêd, and unnecessarily violent, "3000 Miles to Graceland" is the cinematic proof that movies with an outstanding cast can suck massive balls.
  2. Nov 1, 2013
    I have not yet been disappointed by a movie nearly so strongly as this stinker. The main plot I don’t need to give away—chances are all readers know this is (ostensibly) an Elvis-themed movie—but I will say it’s incredibly predictable. The characters are remarkably unsympathetic and very flat. A relatively interesting subplot goes nowhere. The scorpion fight that eats up the first two minutes—WTF?!?! I would give this 0, but the casino robbery itself, I grudgingly concede, is quite well done.

All the equipment that went into making this crap should be buried in the Nevada desert, 3000 miles underground, in a box labelled "CONTAGIOUS: DO NOT TOUCH".
  3. Oct 6, 2013
    Action wise it was pretty good and rather entertaining. It was certainly interesting to see the plot unfold and I did enjoy watching it. That being said, The sub plot involving the main villain being Elvis's son was just stupid and it ruined the movie in my opinion. So unneeded and pointless, This is what happens when filmmakers try to overly complicate films and in this case it proved fatal. If you can ignore that though, It's surprisingly not that bad of a movie. Expand
  4. Nov 26, 2011
    Not that bad and I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. Solid acting and good action through out. Its entertaining, interesting, and well worth the watch.

Here's a movie without an ounce of human kindness, a sour and mean-spirited enterprise so desperate to please, it tries to be a yukky comedy and a hard-boiled action picture at the same time.
  2. Nothing but miscalculation from clumsy start to chaotic finish, an action thriller with a cynical, shriveled soul.
    The end result is overkill en extremis. There is such a thing as too much. And 3KMTG is much too much.