7.7

1. JustinW.
    Dec 23, 2004
    I love this movie. It's very sexy, very sexual, and very funny.
    Aug 31, 2004
    It was da best laugh i had evr had!!! and hartnett is sooo fine.
  3. KayleighD.
    Feb 10, 2004
    It was so great because josh hartnett is absolutley lush and it would be crap without him.
  4. LydiaT.
    Jan 30, 2004
    I LOVE JOSH HARTNETT im british and he rox!!!!!
  5. JohnB.
    Oct 3, 2003
    I thought the the movie was great I also thought vinessa shaw was hot.
  6. StevenV.
    Jul 16, 2003
    this movie is the best!! outrageous with mature comedy that never stops!
  7. TiffanyS.
    Feb 26, 2003
    I love the movie and i also love josh hartnett so much.
  8. LiesS.
    Feb 26, 2003
    This movie is sooooooooooooooo good! it's very funny and relaxing. Josh is soooooooo hot! Have fun with this movie! I know you will.
  9. FaithT.
    Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah!
  10. Elaine
    Dec 29, 2002
    Josh Hartnett is HOT!
  11. ToshaV.
    Dec 17, 2002
    I loved it just like all of his other movies.
  12. MelanieM.
    Dec 2, 2002
    Josh Hartnett is such a talented actor and he has good chemistry w/Shannyn Sossamon, she is so down to earth. I loved it. I laughed through the whole thing.
  13. LuciaS.
    Nov 12, 2002
    It's fantastic!
  14. JessicaA.
    Sep 24, 2002
    This guy is hot and its a situation which could happen in everyday lives. We teenagers, we like this kinda thing!!
  15. KariL.
    Sep 14, 2002
    I loved this movie! I love Josh Hartnett beyond words, and this movie made me just ache inside because not only can I not have him, but either could his co-star Shannon. And the suspense and romance were just so pleasing, when it came time to breaking the rules that he made for himself- ahh, it was so sweet.
  16. JenniferG.
    Sep 5, 2002
    I thought the movie was awesome. I've been counting the days till it comes out in the stores. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a movie!
  17. Michelle
    Jul 28, 2002
    It was such a funny movie! really i loved it. I don't know why people say it wasn't funny at all! i enjoyed the movie:)
  18. StelD.
    Jul 10, 2002
    This movie was awesome!
  19. KateL.
    Jul 5, 2002
    It was a very nice and enjoyable movie! If somebody expects that this story will happen in reality- one is poor!
  20. KariH.
    Jun 28, 2002
    This movie is fantastic! I love it! It's the funniest movie I've ever seen! Hartnett was perfect to!
  21. ToriS.
    Jun 13, 2002
    I thought the movie was great and the only reason some idiots gave harsh reviews is because they wish their celibacy could be by choice.
  22. ShawntayA.
    Jun 10, 2002
    This movie was absolutely funny!

1. Sets out to demonstrate that life is about more than having sex. Inadvertently -- I think -- it ends up showing us just the opposite. As if we didn't already know.
    The sensibility of the movie is naggingly adolescent -- less erotic than squeamish and giggly. [11 Mar 2002, p. 92]
  3. It's very funny, terrifically lively and, considering how awful it might have been, surprisingly tender in its portrait of a young guy who learns sensitivity the hard way.