Miramax Films | Release Date: March 1, 2002
8.0
Generally favorable reviews based on 126 Ratings
WATCH NOW
ShawntayA.Jun 10, 2002
This movie was absolutely funny!
KariL.Sep 14, 2002
I loved this movie! I love Josh Hartnett beyond words, and this movie made me just ache inside because not only can I not have him, but either could his co-star Shannon. And the suspense and romance were just so pleasing, when it came time I loved this movie! I love Josh Hartnett beyond words, and this movie made me just ache inside because not only can I not have him, but either could his co-star Shannon. And the suspense and romance were just so pleasing, when it came time to breaking the rules that he made for himself- ahh, it was so sweet. Expand
KayleighD.Feb 10, 2004
It was so great because josh hartnett is absolutley lush and it would be crap without him.
MelanieM.Dec 2, 2002
Josh Hartnett is such a talented actor and he has good chemistry w/Shannyn Sossamon, she is so down to earth. I loved it. I laughed through the whole thing.
ToriS.Jun 13, 2002
I thought the movie was great and the only reason some idiots gave harsh reviews is because they wish their celibacy could be by choice.
StevenV.Jul 16, 2003
this movie is the best!! outrageous with mature comedy that never stops!
LydiaT.Jan 30, 2004
I LOVE JOSH HARTNETT im british and he rox!!!!!
LuciaS.Nov 12, 2002
It's fantastic!
StelD.Jul 10, 2002
This movie was awesome!
MichelleJul 28, 2002
It was such a funny movie! really i loved it. I don't know why people say it wasn't funny at all! i enjoyed the movie:)
JenniferG.Sep 5, 2002
I thought the movie was awesome. I've been counting the days till it comes out in the stores. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a movie!
TiffanyS.Feb 26, 2003
I love the movie and i also love josh hartnett so much.
LiesS.Feb 26, 2003
This movie is sooooooooooooooo good! it's very funny and relaxing. Josh is soooooooo hot! Have fun with this movie! I know you will.
FaithT.Feb 9, 2003
Yeah!
[Anonymous]Aug 31, 2004
It was da best laugh i had evr had!!! and hartnett is sooo fine.
ToshaV.Dec 17, 2002
I loved it just like all of his other movies.
KariH.Jun 28, 2002
This movie is fantastic! I love it! It's the funniest movie I've ever seen! Hartnett was perfect to!
JessicaA.Sep 24, 2002
This guy is hot and its a situation which could happen in everyday lives. We teenagers, we like this kinda thing!!
ElaineDec 29, 2002
Josh Hartnett is HOT!
JustinW.Dec 23, 2004
I love this movie. It's very sexy, very sexual, and very funny.
KateL.Jul 5, 2002
It was a very nice and enjoyable movie! If somebody expects that this story will happen in reality- one is poor!
JohnB.Oct 3, 2003
I thought the the movie was great I also thought vinessa shaw was hot.
TonyB.Mar 5, 2002
Funny, enjoyable, light-hearted movie. If you go to movies for entertainment and laughs, you'll enjoy it. If you go for reality, you may be disappointed. Pleasantly surprised.
TheIncrediblyFatManJul 16, 2003
The movie wasn't bad...but you guys are all dorks...go see a movie like Gladiator or something and give that a 10.
Jedi_JettsonFeb 5, 2012
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I liked it due to its pleasure from a sex comedy and has a fantastic romantic story between the two main characters but in the end, it's not so much of a comedy after you know who rapes Josh Hartnett. Expand