First Run Features | Release Date: November 17, 1999
Remarkable.
SusieK.May 2, 2001
The best in documentary.
melpApr 23, 2005
Although it was somewhat interesting the underlying point is about where will life take us, not the effecs of wealth on children, because everyone knows that any dream can become a reality!
JulieP.Oct 3, 2006
A fascinating insight into lives, dreams and ambitions. I look forward to each episode the way I'd look forward to catching up with old friends. I think about them, worry about them and rejoice in their achievements. A superb series!
JamesM.Mar 22, 2003
Hypnotizing!
DanC.Sep 18, 2005
The latest installment of an amazing series is also the best. It's worth seeing all five previous films before this one (all are avialable on video). This is some of the most compelling documentary work I have ever seen. I was literally The latest installment of an amazing series is also the best. It's worth seeing all five previous films before this one (all are avialable on video). This is some of the most compelling documentary work I have ever seen. I was literally depressed for days when I realized that one of the most interesting subjects refused to be in this edition; this series makes you care that much about the people whose lives it reveals. Expand