6.6

1. Jul 16, 2013
    I love this movie- it is hilarious, heart warming, romantic and above all: entertaining. I just love these Adam Sandler romantic comedies. And this film is a classic, it has me laughing harder every time I see it.
  2. May 17, 2012
    Hilarious and romantic, Adam Sandler at his best, starts off slow but then ramps up to be not only a totally funny movie, but also a sweet and touching one. This makes it into my top 3 favorite Sandler movies of all time. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend that you do.

1. As a comedy, 50 First Dates is standard Sandler, but as a love story it left me pleasantly buzzed, if not quite punch-drunk.
    Oscillating gracelessly between the coarse and the merely saccharine, 50 First Dates, directed with zero visual or comedic flair by Peter Segal (Anger Management, Tommy Boy), showcases Sandler's cuddlier side as it reprises the tepid chemistry that he and Barrymore road-tested in "The Wedding Singer."
    The movie's sole selling point turns out to be its sweetness. Sandler, Segal and writer George Wing obviously like all of the characters despite the constant ribbing, and Sandler and Barrymore are as cuddly as a pair of love-struck walruses. But only a sucker would get too close.