6.2

1. HoraceS.
    Nov 15, 2006
    Boring and tedious. I fast-forwarded during the ludicrous musical numbers after enduring the first few. Deneuve looks like hell. What a relief when it was over.
  2. KalenJ.
    May 1, 2005
    Quite atrocious really. Overacted, and not entertaining enough to make you want to suspend disbelief, which the characters and plot demand. Why do reviewers lower their standards so much, just because a movie has subtitles?
  3. AlexisS.
    Feb 23, 2003
    Really, really bad! Could only tolerate 24 minutes--Hollywood Video wouldn't give me my money back and I'm really pissed about it. Boyfriend didn't like it either!

An ebullient toast to grande dames: part homage, part camp, all artifice and a thoroughly entertaining, if light, confection.
    Whatever you call this one-of-a-kind bonbon spiked with wit and malice, it's classic oo-la-la.
  3. The result is weightless entertainment that's both camp and true, a warped adoration of star-quality actresses as amazing creatures who can project the lives of fictional characters as well as the essence of their own fabulous selves.