5.1

1. Sep 25, 2010
    Critics are being way too harsh on this movie. Sure, it had flaws, but this was a decent suspense thriller. I've seen this movie five times, and I really like it the same every time I see it. An ending that you might have seen coming, but 88 minutes should have been in theaters longer than 88 minutes.
  2. Apr 1, 2011
    I saw this movie yesterday on TV and I thought it was pretty good! There was an interesting plot, interesting characters, good acting and I was always wondering what was going to happen next. Then I hopped on Metacritic after the movie ended and I was absolutely shocked to see such negative reviews for a good movie. It's a 8.5/10 for me, which rounds up to 9.
  3. Jul 3, 2011
    Wow, I was shocked to see how many people disliked this film. It had its flaws, yes but it was overly entertaining and really provided suspense. I can't see how people rate these type of films lower than, say, Transformers 2.
  4. Mar 18, 2011
    ridiculous .................................................ridiculous ridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculousridiculous Expand
  5. Nov 7, 2011
    This may be the worst Pacino movie ever. And I am aware of the existence of "simone" and "righteous kill", so I am very abreast of his **** If you want a good movie done in "real time", don't waste YOUR TIME with this P.O.S.
    Check out "Nick of Time", from the mid-nineties, with Johnny Depp and Christopher Walken. It's done in "real time", and with much more success than this warmed-over turd.
  6. Sep 17, 2012
    critics can be rather unforgiving, i loved this movie, and if that makes me retarded in their eyes, i could not care less, double-middle-finger to you douchebags.
  7. Sep 17, 2012
    A perfect fun time, quite the relaxing break from being a film snob, a really enjoyable time for all.
  8. Sep 17, 2012
    interesting, well acted, and energetic, al pacino may be growing up, but he certainly isn't growing old, all those who like simple, fast-paced thrillers will enjoy.
  9. Sep 17, 2012
    fast-paced high caliber entertainment
  10. Sep 18, 2012
    one of the best films i've seen all year, it astounds me how people don't like this, you guys are really missing out on a fun, intense thriller, but, to each his own, i guess...
  11. Sep 18, 2012
    A really cool, fast-paced, energetic, sometimes original little thriller, an obscure gem, i haven't been hurled deeper into my seat since, oh, v for vendetta, maybe?
  12. Dec 30, 2012
    It was a good movie but not the best. Pacino did a fine job despite having some bad actress(es) in the film with him. It would have been better with more blood, gore and action but thats just my opinion.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 27 Critics

1. This ridiculous thriller would be hard-pressed to last much longer than its title in theaters before doing time on DVD, as is already the case in many overseas territories.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Ludicrous in the extreme, the picture easily snatches from "Revolution" the prize as Al Pacino's career worst.
    One of the dumbest thrillers to arrive it theaters in a long time.