5.1

1. Sep 18, 2012
    A really cool, fast-paced, energetic, sometimes original little thriller, an obscure gem, i haven't been hurled deeper into my seat since, oh, v for vendetta, maybe?
  2. Sep 18, 2012
    one of the best films i've seen all year, it astounds me how people don't like this, you guys are really missing out on a fun, intense thriller, but, to each his own, i guess...
  3. Sep 17, 2012
    fast-paced high caliber entertainment
  4. Sep 17, 2012
    critics can be rather unforgiving, i loved this movie, and if that makes me retarded in their eyes, i could not care less, double-middle-finger to you douchebags.
  5. Sep 17, 2012
    A perfect fun time, quite the relaxing break from being a film snob, a really enjoyable time for all.
  6. Sep 17, 2012
    interesting, well acted, and energetic, al pacino may be growing up, but he certainly isn't growing old, all those who like simple, fast-paced thrillers will enjoy.
  7. Apr 1, 2011
    I saw this movie yesterday on TV and I thought it was pretty good! There was an interesting plot, interesting characters, good acting and I was always wondering what was going to happen next. Then I hopped on Metacritic after the movie ended and I was absolutely shocked to see such negative reviews for a good movie. It's a 8.5/10 for me, which rounds up to 9.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 27 Critics

1. This ridiculous thriller would be hard-pressed to last much longer than its title in theaters before doing time on DVD, as is already the case in many overseas territories.
  2. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Ludicrous in the extreme, the picture easily snatches from "Revolution" the prize as Al Pacino's career worst.
    One of the dumbest thrillers to arrive it theaters in a long time.