7.9

1. Apr 7, 2011
    Excellent movie by Pixar that introduced many children to Kurosawa's "Seven Samurai," in an animated, yet brilliant way. Amazing cast of voice actors as well!
  2. Joe
    Jun 12, 2010
    Let's see. The folks who rated this movie low can't even spell "decent" or "disappoint" correctly. A great film with great animation, voice acting, and some really funny moments.
  3. JackC
    Apr 17, 2010
    One of my favorite movies when I was a kid!
  4. NicholasD
    Jul 15, 2009
    Great.
  5. NicholasD
    Oct 11, 2006
    Great.
  6. Sophie
    Jul 31, 2007
    I honestly don't get why this movie didn't get as good reviews as the other Pixars. In my opinion this is a fantastic movie. Maybe not as great as Toy Story, but definitely something worth watching again and again.
  7. JackB.
    Aug 23, 2007
    Excellent movie.
  8. KittyC.
    Jul 24, 2004
    A highly imaginative and enjoyable movie which will entertain adults as well as children, with a charming cast of characters, a good plot and good gags.
  9. viktorg.
    Nov 30, 2009
    It´s for me the best of the pixar´s movies! It´s very funny and witty!!!
  10. Oct 31, 2010
    its my least favorite Pixar movie, but still its great!
  11. Feb 9, 2011
    Yes the plot is a complete rip-off of seven samurai, and for that it loses a mark. HOWEVER with animation this beautiful, characters this interesting, and voicework this good, it's hard not to like. Pixar are widely considered the greatest family film makers, and this is why.
  12. Aug 9, 2011
    Disney Classic , What more can you say ? It had funny moments , And very good animation. Ide reccomend anyone to sit down with the family and watch this movie
  13. Nov 10, 2011
    It is one of Pixar's most adventurous films. Flik the ant leaves his colony when he looks for tough bugs to help stop the ongoing struggle for the ants and stand up to the grasshoppers.
  14. Mar 30, 2012
    A bugs life is an excellent movie not only for kids but for the whole family. Love every minute of it with an amazing cast of voice actors. Brillant crafted. with very good animation.
  15. Nov 28, 2012
    Magnificently funny comedy and voice acting work, majestically spellbinding animation and a uniquely impressive story make "A Bug's Life" a gleaming addition to Pixar's repertoire.
  16. Mar 11, 2013
    As Toy Story and this Pixar movie is great!!!!! Interesting, fun, great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Jul 4, 2013
    "A Bug's Life" holds a powerful message, and does it quite well, but maybe doesn't hold the highest level of storytelling. Still, with great visuals, puns, laughs, and detailed characters, "A Bug's Life" is able to score.
  18. Aug 3, 2013
    A great movie all together with its clever humor themed to insects, amusing bloopers in the credits and the suspense in dramatic scenes when it hits their mark. A Pixar masterpiece!
  19. Apr 27, 2014
    This movie is pure genius. It shows how if people stand together they can stand up to bullies or anyone standing in there way. It shows that strength is in numbers and brains. It's so sweet and the characters are so colourful as Pixar's always are!
  20. Feb 7, 2015
    A Bug's Life is another Pixar gem. Computer animation was the perfect way to capture the world of insects and this movie is just as relevant now as it ever was. A Bug's Life can still be enjoyed by today's children. I know I spent a lot of afternoons watching this film. I never noticed until years later how great the cast of voices were for this movie which was headlined by Kevin SpaceyA Bug's Life is another Pixar gem. Computer animation was the perfect way to capture the world of insects and this movie is just as relevant now as it ever was. A Bug's Life can still be enjoyed by today's children. I know I spent a lot of afternoons watching this film. I never noticed until years later how great the cast of voices were for this movie which was headlined by Kevin Spacey and Julia Louis Dreyfus. Expand
  21. Apr 13, 2015
    9/10 .................................................................................…………............................................................

The story, about an ant colony that frees itself from slavery to grasshoppers, is similar in some ways to the autumn's other big animated release, "Antz," but it's aimed at a broader audience and lacks the in-jokes.
  2. The story is amusing and the animation is first-rate, but there's less sparkling originality than in "Toy Story."
  3. Reviewed by: Michael Sragow
    Lasseter and Stanton and the rest of the animators and gagsmiths use the computer with staggering imaginative freedom.