Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: July 16, 2004
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 117 Ratings
WATCH NOW
SebastianrhondatootsieSep 29, 2007
I picked a number at random. sorry... never thought hilary duff was that good of an actor.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
RogerSmith97Apr 24, 2011
All I Can Really Say Is I Hope I Bring Down The User Rating To An Even Lower Score.. Anyway Bad Acting, Bad Plot.. Why Remake A Disney Classic???? So So So Uncreative.. 0!
ShelleyN.Jul 20, 2006
You call this a movie? Honestly Hilary do us all a favor and just stop. Whoever told you that you are good was sadly mistaken. im trying to save u from more imbaresment if thats possible.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
JeremyE.Apr 18, 2006
Hilary Duff at her absolute best! Chad Michael Murray at his absolute best! Oh wait... That's still not anywhere near good.
0 of 0 users found this helpful
beingryanjudeSep 1, 2014
We know the story. We're familiar with these actors. But yikes! I certainly hope they didn't intend for the film to come out as poorly as it did. I'm also not incredibly surprised.
MrMovieBuffFeb 5, 2016
I hated this movie. This is in no way funny, or even a way to get young teens of the 21st century into Cinderella. I get that it's "Cinderella for the digital age", but it's not funny, not interesting, and downright, unbearable to watch.I hated this movie. This is in no way funny, or even a way to get young teens of the 21st century into Cinderella. I get that it's "Cinderella for the digital age", but it's not funny, not interesting, and downright, unbearable to watch.

Hilary Duff is fine in the lead role, but there are times where her character just seems unlikable at times, you know it's problematic when the lead character who you're supposed to identify with, is not likable at all. Don't even get me started on Jennifer Coolidge as the evil stepmother, whoever gave this woman a comedy career clearly doesn't know what comedy is, she was never funny...or at least I don't find her funny.

There is nothing else I can say...this movie is just bad.
JacktesMay 27, 2015
Best movie of all time. I hope more small children can wank it off in style.

kjklnmk[p;'.ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss