4.8

1. Feb 15, 2013
    Frankly, I feel that many critics are being too harsh. The movie was filled with action: explosions, shooting, car chases, wrecks, heart jumping out of your chest terror and humor. As a woman, I enjoyed every single moment of the film. I passed up the squishy Valentine's Day flicks, and I am ultra girly. I much prefer to see blood and guts action, over a sappy love story any day. I just think that maybe Fox made a mistake releasing the film on Valentine's Day. That's it, but hey the film was pretty good, I'm glad to see the entire team back again. BTW, the team did a fantastic job. Expand
  2. Apr 7, 2013
    Worst movie I've seen in a long time. No characterization worth mentioning, the characters' choices are non-sensical, and the action is lame. I don't recommend it. 2/10 stars.
  3. Feb 27, 2013
    I thought this movie was great and have no idea why it has such a bad rating. I thought it was really funny, it had a lot of action and a decent story which is all a Die Hard movie needs.
  4. Feb 16, 2013
    Guys this movie its really good 007 stfu make good critics or gtfo............................................................................................
  5. Feb 16, 2013
    Just watched the movie, man it's awesome, why do they hate this movie?, it's fun, entertaining, intresting and has got some amazing special effects.
  6. Feb 24, 2013
    I don't see why people about this movie, it got all a Die Hard movie could want, Explosions, cheesy lines, action packed, and some really fun moments also "Need a hug?" xD made me laugh.

What else do you want, beside maybe a better villain, like Hans from Die Hard 1.

well i was all around pleased when i left the cinema, i wasen't dissapointed, like when i saw Wreck it Ralph, (damn
    don't ever see that movie) Expand
  7. Apr 7, 2013
    I go to seen in the movie. I was expect borce wilton but some dumb bald in this garpage. i get up and leave. then i come back because i pay molny for tocket here is the score 2/10

Your good frons,

SteVAN
  8. May 22, 2013
    I don't know why people hate this movie it's enjoyable. It's action packed, what else do you want from a Die Hard movie. I only recommend for Die Hard fans.
  9. Feb 18, 2013
    Don't listen to all the bad reviews,this is still a good movie. In my opinion the Die hard movies have been getting better as they go on. The forth movie they kind of hit a peak, the fifth movie is not really worse or better than the forth. Despite not being everything one might want or expect from a die hard film, it is still entertaining. There is still a lot of badass stuff in it, go see it you won't regret it. Collapse
  10. Mar 8, 2014
    I don`t understand all the hate for this movie. Even if it was released on Valentines day who expected a romantic movie? It was a fast moving movie, and was full of action just like I expected.
  11. Feb 15, 2013
    I did enjoy A good day to Die Hard much more than the second Die Hard movie. This is not the best but it's more than watchable, it is good. It's an action movie what did you expect? Critics sometimes are highly overrated. If you like Die Hard and 80's action movie. You'll like it for sure. I hope they do another one.
  12. pxl
    Feb 25, 2013
    I liked it, I don't understand peoples problems with this film, I enjoyed it and it's what I expected for a Die Hard film, the gags and the explosions..
  13. Feb 15, 2013
    This is probably the 3rd best installment in the series behind 1 and 3. Tons of fan service, tons of action, tons of fun. I've been hearing complaints about people saying it's not realistic enough but honestly that is what helps move this movie along. John McClane is a character who is hard to kill. If you've seen the other 4 diehards you know that. He brings a calmness in this movie as if he's been there before which is pretty awesome, and funny to watch as he is now being put through the ringer with his son.
    The Action scenes are still top tier.
  14. Feb 24, 2013
    I really liked this flix if you have watch from its beginings you understand what is happening besides being a loyal WILLIS fan it was fun to watch!!

1. Reviewed by: Laremy Legel
    Feb 26, 2013
    The entire enterprise is a bewildering mess, put in place only to frustrate and alienate anyone who buys a ticket. Every action scene is telegraphed, and most of the dialogue is irrevocably stupid.
  2. Reviewed by: Anthony Lane
    Feb 18, 2013
    I hesitate to ask, but did anyone actually tell McClane, before he arrived, that the Cold War is over?
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Morgenstern
    Feb 16, 2013
    For anyone who remembers the "Die Hard" adventures at their vital and exciting best, this film feels like a near-death experience.