5.1

1. Jan 16, 2013
    If you want a REAL good laugh - go and see this movie. I don't understand why there are so many negative comments about this movie. It was made to poke some fun at the movie "Paranormal Activity" and they did a good job too. Only thing I would say - this movie is not appropriate for children under 17. I agree with Melinda - when the DVD comes out I would definitely buy it... don't listen to the critics - go and see it - you wont regret it! Collapse
  2. Jan 14, 2013
    I"m stunned by the reviews this movie got. This was/is by far the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. If your looking for a good laugh mixed with a couple scary parts this is your movie. The whole theater was packed everyone was laughing the whole way thru. A must see. I will certainly be buying this movie when it comes out on DVD.
  3. Jun 15, 2013
    By far the greatest movie I have ever watched. The plot was amazing, the characters were absolutely stunning and the jokes and script were flawless. This movie truly defines the generation of technology we live in and if you disagree you're gay.
  4. Jun 15, 2013
    This is literally the best comedy movie I've ever watched. If you have an incredibly immature sense of humor, watch this movie. It's amazing. No flaws.
  5. Apr 15, 2013
    The most fun movie i watch this year. Wayans do a much better than scary movie. Not only for his fun but for all to love great comedy. Its hilarious. I lough like baby
  6. Jan 10, 2014
    The best paranormal activity spoof I have ever seen. There are a few boring parts but its mostly just laugh after laugh. Don't go into this movie expecting a oscar winning performance. You CAN expect tons of rude, racist, yet hilarious humor and the story ain't too shabby!
  7. Mar 15, 2014
    this movie is a like one of the best horror comedy ever . Marlon Wayans is freaking funny in this film i had a quite a good laugh in this film . here's the bad news this film tries to be like scary movie and there copying some of it they try to have cameras just like scary movie 5 and paranormal activity . but still it is enjoyable to watch . if you do not like it screw you but this is a good comedy for 17 and up . also i can not wait to see a haunted house 2 . Expand

1. Reviewed by: Emma Morgan
    May 27, 2013
    The moments where you feel the cast are off-script and riffing are fun if not actually funny, but the most horrific thing on offer here is misogyny.
  2. Reviewed by: Joe Cunningham
    May 27, 2013
    Dreadful.
  3. Reviewed by: Jordan Hoffman
    Feb 26, 2013
    A Haunted House, its despicable bigotry aside, is also a not-very-good comedy.