4.4

1. Jun 17, 2012
    what can i say? its only the greatest mvie ever! seriously, if you love anythign with quality, then you'll absolutely adore this! it's just amazing!!!
  2. Jan 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It was an excellent movie! Was a real tear jerker for me yet funny! I recommend this movie and will watch it again! I can relate with being angry with someone you love dying and there is nothing you can do to stop it! And it's hard to be happy in your life knowing someone you love so much it being taken away!!! I give this movie a 10!!!! Expand
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I'm entirely shocked by some of these reviews... I felt that this movie was incredible. It is a story of a woman who learns unfortunate information and uses humor in serious/uncomfortable situation(s). Whoopi Goldberg was a perfect "God" for Hudson's character, Marley. They are a perfect fit! I was extremely moved by the Bernal's performance of Dr. Goldstein, Punch's performance of Marley's friend, Sarah, etc... I found this story very moving and personally life changing as I feel a connection with Marley. Furthermore, I now know that I will be having a Celebration of Life when my life here comes to a halt. I recommend this movie to all. Expand
  4. Mar 27, 2015
    Im surprised about the bad critics and low ranking. This is one of my favourit movie ever. It makes me cry every time I watch it. Its a deep theme that makes me think about everything Im doing with my life and how I wish things were different, so when i die I dont feel sorry for the things I haven't lived. 100% recommended.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 20 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Frank Scheck
    May 4, 2012
    An awkward mixture of melodrama and whimsical romantic comedy that should make the briefest of appearances in theaters before, like its main character, moving on to other planes. It might serve a valuable purpose if it at least prompts viewers to finally schedule those long delayed colonoscopies.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Travers
    May 4, 2012
    Droolingly stupid weepie. Useful tip: The movie dies way quicker than she does.
  3. Reviewed by: Lou Lumenick
    May 4, 2012
    With the abysmal A Little Bit of Heaven, Kate Hudson's possibly unprecedented losing streak remains unbroken: She hasn't made a good movie since Almost Famous, 12 long years ago. Even Nicolas Cage can't say that.