6.6

1. Feb 14, 2012
    What is Love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.. That single scene when the guys are headbanging at What is Love deserves a perfect rating...
  2. Feb 11, 2014
    What is love? Baby don't Hurt me. one of the most epicness Scene made ever, is a very fun movie But, the critic hate this Master Comedy piece... Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, No more....
  3. Jul 21, 2014
    The movie is a cult classic and that's because it is very memorable and a great time to watch. The comedic duo Will Farrel and Chris Kattan are hilarious together and the movie also has a very distinct and memorable soundtrack with such hits like What Is Love? and Be My Lover. If you're around with your buddies and you're looking for a movie to have fun with, laugh hard at, and give yourThe movie is a cult classic and that's because it is very memorable and a great time to watch. The comedic duo Will Farrel and Chris Kattan are hilarious together and the movie also has a very distinct and memorable soundtrack with such hits like What Is Love? and Be My Lover. If you're around with your buddies and you're looking for a movie to have fun with, laugh hard at, and give your guys a whole series of inside jokes, watch this movie. Highly recommended. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Nicole Campos
    That Amy Heckerling produced and, supposedly, had an uncredited hand in scripting this turkey is the saddest thing I've heard all year.
  2. Reviewed by: Sandra Contreras
    Steve and Doug's story just isn't funny, and it would take far better writing than Kattan, Ferrell and Steve Koren can muster to make it less than an ordeal.
  3. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    The track record of SNL-drawn movies is dire ("It's Pat," "Stuart Saves His Family," "Blues Brothers 2000"), and this one stands just a peg higher, as an amiable, if flyweight, di-version.