4.5

1. sYs
    Dec 26, 2011
    I didn't like the main actor pair but the story line ;) was pretty neat. It's saddens me to see that this movie has such a bad score at the moment.
  2. Nov 18, 2011
    I have to agree with other users the movie is the teen type of movies lots of emotions and complicated looks , the story is too short to be a good movie , lovely performance from the psychiatrist .
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I loved the movie! It was great! More like fantastic! I wish people would stop posting negative comments about it though.

My fan pop account got suspended but when I was able to activate it (before it was suspended) the movie Abduction only had 190 fans and I just wanted to say go make a fan pop account if you do not already have one and become a fan of this movie please!

Thank you Abduction fans!
  4. Oct 6, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I know I have already written a review for this movie but people still are not getting my point. You know what stop being so cule. I mean seriously if you do not like Taylor Lautner then dont even go see his movies because you know you are going to hate it. So this is just me spreading the word to not be a bully in other words. Just because he is a celebrety does not mean you can talk crap about them. What the hell is wrong with you? I f you were a celebrety would you like people talking crap about? Think about it that way. He can come on this cite to see how the movie did and get hurt by what people typed in. All I am saying is to be carefull with waht you say. It could affend, hurt, and make people sad including you so just be curtiouse. Now remember that these words are coming from a ten year old but does not mean that if you are older than me you know it all. I am not saying I know it all because I do not but what I am saying is just to be nice because I have realized that to many people these days are way to mean and have no respect for others. So when you are righting these reveiws do not just think about your self think about others also. Or go to hell because that is no way to be acting. please just be nice. That is all I am asking. Ok. Then. Expand
  5. Oct 4, 2011
    This movie deserves at least a 7/10 I'm giving it a 10 because everyone is insulting for some stupid reason!!! Sure it was far from perfect but the ratings are just mean.
  6. Oct 2, 2011
    mvoie is not so good but can be seen for time pass.download movie at www.tenthgalaxy.com
    The producer clearly thought that having a star from a twilight move was enough to carry the film, so there was no need for a script or plot.
  7. Sep 27, 2011
    Everyone who says this movie wasn't good is just BITTER and CYNICAL! I am a 29 year old woman, and my husband and I BOTH liked this movie a lot. It was entertaining and definitely worth the money to see it. In our opinion, Taylor did a great job. Keep these movies coming! We want a sequel!
  8. Sep 26, 2011
    Critics are just lameheads when it comes to bashing movies, but I agree with the fans and see Taylor Lautner's "Abduction." It's a great action movie and a phenomenal cast, gotta see it. It's way better than Robert Pattinson in "Remember Me" or Zac Effron in "17 Again."
  9. Sep 23, 2011
    This movie Abduction was a execptional action movie. But the problem with it is that you are only going to love it, if you are a taylor lautner fan. I am a huge taylor lautner fan. So I loved it.

1. Reviewed by: Marjorie Baumgarten
    Sep 29, 2011
    Molina and Weaver, who, most of the time, perform brilliantly, move through Abduction as if on autopilot.
  2. Reviewed by: James Berardinelli
    Sep 24, 2011
    Perhaps the only way to approach Abduction that will not result in a 105-minute boredom-induced coma is to think of it as a comedy, preferably with a drinking game attached. There are laughs to be had, although none of them are intentional.
  3. Reviewed by: Rene Rodriguez
    Sep 24, 2011
    Abduction is a crass and lowbrow attempt to cash in on a young actor's heat - an exploitation picture where the person being taken advantage of is too young to notice.