CBS Films | Release Date: April 4, 2014
6.6
Generally favorable reviews based on 21 Ratings
WATCH NOW
RoachramirezJul 17, 2014
Una pelicula entretenida que no es tan lenta y con efectos Basicos. lo malo es que no te muestran el por que de el problema. no lo hablan tan clara mente. pero palomera
unluckydiceApr 12, 2014
I was certainly fooled by this found footage film, it started off by being a mysterious intriguing horror, with some chilling scenes, until about the halfway mark right to the end were it ended up being an underworld cliché.
ii_like_bl00dOct 5, 2014
Not scary in the slightest but a great film. Delivers awesome camera work and the found footage elements of the film are used to great effect. Definitely one of the better ones I've seen.
stakoOct 21, 2014
Afflicted is one of the more original found footage horror movies I've seen. It strays from most of the cliched staples of the genre. Honestly, it's one of the best horror movies ever made.
Afflicted is a movie that you have to know nothing
Afflicted is a movie that you have to know nothing about to enjoy to it's fullest. Don't read previews, don't watch trailers - avoid all kinds of spoilers. (this review is spoiler free) Afflicted has one of the best twists I've seen, both in terms of plot and in execution. This is very important if you want to enjoy the extremely well paced story.
The movie is directed by the two dudes who star in it, it's their first film and they do a wonderful job. The movie is short very nicely, without ever losing the typical sense of realism the FFH genre is famous for. The acting is very, very good. I especially have to mention the lead - Derek Lee who gives it his absolute all.
There is really nothing more that I can say more without spoiling something. I just recommend this movie to every horror or FFH enthusiast, it's very much worth the watch. Maybe it's not scary, or particularly creepy, but what it lacks in horror it makes up in a great plot with an awesome twist. Just care not to spoil it.