4.0

1. May 31, 2013
    more and more it seems as if sixth sense was an anomaly
    and jaden smith couldn't act his way out of a paper bag
    this was disappointing but not unexpected
  2. May 31, 2013
    M Night is a very ambitious director, he only had one ambition, that is to become the worst director of all time. So he started from top to bottom, From Sixth sense to Last airbender, From good to worst. He has improved a lot for the past 10 years, he has mastered how to make a worse movie! So this is another which emphasizes that he is the worst director of 21st century!
  3. Oct 19, 2013
    Finally an M. Night Shyamalan movie that doesn't suck, but then again the story was evidently written by Will Smith. While this film was far from perfect, After Earth does have a lot of good things going for it. First of all, and most obvious, is the cinematography and the special effects. This movie looks beautiful and Shyamalan does a masterful job of creating a really specialFinally an M. Night Shyamalan movie that doesn't suck, but then again the story was evidently written by Will Smith. While this film was far from perfect, After Earth does have a lot of good things going for it. First of all, and most obvious, is the cinematography and the special effects. This movie looks beautiful and Shyamalan does a masterful job of creating a really special environment and the re-imagining of Earth was pretty interesting. The acting of Jaden Smith and Will Smith was also really good. All of the characters spoke with an interesting accent for the film and, while it was strange at first, it gave the setting more of an authentic vibe. Speaking of the setting, that's one of the only real weak points, in my opinion. I really wish they would've developed the setting more. All we're told is that the Earth suffered some cataclysmic event that forced humanity to evacuate and settle elsewhere. We're also told that aliens attacked our new settlement with some strange creature called the Ursa. This is all essentially skimmed over and it leaves a certain emptiness to what seems to be an interesting story. Maybe they're leaving it open for a prequel, I don't know, but it should've been covered more and it kind of feels a bit lazy. I honestly don't understand the harsh criticism of this film, nonetheless, I enjoyed it. There were some elements of the plot and setting that forced you to suspend reasoning a bit too much but it was entertaining and interesting and even wise in certain areas. Expand
  4. Oct 13, 2013
    I'll keep it short, I almost missed a good movie because of poor reviews, but after watching this movie I was satisfied and felt moved enough to come and write a review to counter the critics. Don't miss this movie because of negative critics, there is a lot of classic and worthwhile films that got poor reviews at the time of release, but are now considered to be cult classics.
    Bottom
    Bottom line: entertaining fable, with a emotional moral to the story worth watching.
  5. Jan 1, 2014
    M. Night Shyamalan left his brain back at the film Signs. After Earth is an unpleasant movie with poor writing and acting, stuff that will make your eyes roll. Will Smith's character isn't inspirational, like he tries to be, and he comes off as monotone and mean. It's basically a failed motivational seminar.

F
  6. Jul 17, 2013
    Based on a weekly turnover, in China it is pretty frustrating to find an ideal film to watch in cinema to meet everyone’s taste, this week, the best offer (for me) is AFTER EARTH, a North American flop stars Smith Family, directed by the ever-downgrading wunderkind Mr. Shyamalan (this time descends to the hack hired by Will Smith personally). With zero expectation, the film is a slimBased on a weekly turnover, in China it is pretty frustrating to find an ideal film to watch in cinema to meet everyone’s taste, this week, the best offer (for me) is AFTER EARTH, a North American flop stars Smith Family, directed by the ever-downgrading wunderkind Mr. Shyamalan (this time descends to the hack hired by Will Smith personally). With zero expectation, the film is a slim action adventure exploits Will Smith’s star power to bolster his son Jaden Smith, but the paper-thin script and a sub-par visual SFX bewilders its viewers where its reported budget goes ($130,000,000)?, call me a sceptic, is the whole hubbub an internal money-laundry chicanery?

A pseudo-epic start briefly justifies why mankind abandons the earth, and relocates at a new planet with the new arch enemy, a fear-sensing brute. After a reckless asteroids attack, an aircraft crash-lands on earth and miraculously all the crew are dead except for Jaden and Will, the latter is the commander of the team and is injured and immobilized by broken legs for rest of the film, up till then, the film plunges into a young boy’s journey of seeking courage by facing a menagerie of mutant wild animals on his quest to track down a beacon apparatus which he could use to call for the rescue team, and now is in the rear part of the craft and lies amid the formidable wilderness, it is also a boy’s rite-of-passage to overcome a past trauma and save himself and his father, who treats him with military disciplines, but a role-model for the whole race because of his “ghosting” skill, which is facilely interpreted as a fearless warrior who is able to be invisible to the brutes, everything is well-foreseen by viewers’s imagination and the film fails to ignite audiences’ passion at all.

A glum Jaden Smith and ultra-wooden Will Smith can barely hold together the film (one wonders what has happened to the pair in THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS 2006, 7/10), already it is character-scarce, Sophie Okonedo is shamefully underused in the Will Smith’s Wife Club, and a dazzling Zoe Kravitz glints only in flashbacks and illusory parts, then all the CGI creatures take the stage by turns, and the final showdown turns out to be a major letdown, again I am very curious about how they spent the gargantuan budget? It looks too cheap compared with other summer tentpoles.

It is inevitable a stain in Mr. Smith’s filmography, the mass is repellent and jealous of nepotism especially when he or she is a superstar, the Smith family may be too keen in showcasing their ambition to establish their dynasty in Hollywood showbiz, this setback should alert them, the market is not ready yet for a blatant mega-family contrivance. Anyhow, what’s more disheartening for me is the career orbit of M. Shyamalan, to witness the fall of a young talent is never easy, although we could assume one must reach rock-bottom to bounce back, in that case, I do hope AFTER EARTH is his fortunate nadir.
  7. Sep 18, 2013
    Hi there,

Rating this movie a 10 to try and balance the negative reviews here. Just watched it and I find it very entertaining. Before watching it I saw reviews on IMDB saying the acting was off and Jaden doesn't have a talented bone in his body. I find this to be complete nonsense. The acting was good. And there are some very emotional parts in the movie that I found touching.
    Hi there,

Rating this movie a 10 to try and balance the negative reviews here.

Very good performance and very good movie.
    If you came here for a review you should definitely watch it for yourself.
  8. Oct 20, 2013
    I like when sci-fi movies transport me in a credible future and this one did it. I don't get why peoples are so negative. For me it's 10 times better than the last "sanitized style" Star Trek where everything is polished and shiny. This one is more "raw" and credible even if there is "creatures". The kid acted nicely and Will too. For those who complain that he was "empty", it was hisI like when sci-fi movies transport me in a credible future and this one did it. I don't get why peoples are so negative. For me it's 10 times better than the last "sanitized style" Star Trek where everything is polished and shiny. This one is more "raw" and credible even if there is "creatures". The kid acted nicely and Will too. For those who complain that he was "empty", it was his character so he did a good job. Great movie. Expand
  9. Oct 13, 2013
    While well made, this film fails on nearly every other level. The plot and story drudges at such a slow pace that I almost fell asleep watching it. Sure the visuals are nice, but what does that matter when the acting and story are terrible? Somehow Night was able to suck the life out of one of the most interesting character duos in The Pursuit of Happyness. It eventually reaches a level ofWhile well made, this film fails on nearly every other level. The plot and story drudges at such a slow pace that I almost fell asleep watching it. Sure the visuals are nice, but what does that matter when the acting and story are terrible? Somehow Night was able to suck the life out of one of the most interesting character duos in The Pursuit of Happyness. It eventually reaches a level of mediocrity that barely satisfies someone looking to watch a cheap hollywood sci-fi film. Expand
  10. Jun 24, 2013
    Cannot believe I was sincerely looking forward to seeing this movie. I have never written nor read a review on a movie so I guess I am losing my review virginity. And without sounding cringe worthy it feels so right. As this movie has compelled me to, which is clearly saying it all now.
    After Earth was a waste of money, time and effort, and I love Will Smith so a waste of his raw talent! I felt as though they lost the plot of the movie completely and the wasn't any genuine emotion in it. Poor acting, poor directing, and poor story line. It made me jump in some scenes but jumping isn't quite enough to say WOW I want to see that again or what good quality material for peanuts. More like what a waste of money and time!
    I shall not slate Will or Jaden as I do think they are good entertainers more so Will as Jaden is only young. But this movie really has not served them any justice.
    And due to this rubbish film I am no longer allowed to chose movies. sad times indeed.

So end conclusion do not watch it as if you are a fan like me of Big Willy he shall most definitely disappoint. No pleasure with this Sci fi.
  11. Jul 15, 2013
    Poorly executed lack of character, way to short they could have done much better with an extra of 20 minutes visually good and the Smiths family fit in nicely
  12. LTR
    Oct 12, 2013
    This is an okay movie.The father-son duo isn't as good as everyone thought.The world is pretty cool,some of the scenes were random and the end was pretty fast.
  13. Sep 24, 2013
    If theres one thing I learned from my father is: if the critics hated it, watch it! You're probably gonna live it! And guess what? I really liked this movie. It presented nice futuristics possibilities, and a good father son story. The philosophy of the movie is also very good. I couldnt understand why critics hated it so much, but anyway, what do critics know? The movie was a very goodIf theres one thing I learned from my father is: if the critics hated it, watch it! You're probably gonna live it! And guess what? I really liked this movie. It presented nice futuristics possibilities, and a good father son story. The philosophy of the movie is also very good. I couldnt understand why critics hated it so much, but anyway, what do critics know? The movie was a very good piece of work. Nice jobs guys! Expand
  14. Nov 19, 2013
    Was expecting this film to be total crap, wasn't half as bad as I expected! Decent storyline etc. but some of the acting seemed pretty bland. Not great but surprisingly entertaining and watchable
  15. Nov 18, 2013
    I was expecting this to be a complete failure. I didn't go see it at the theater because the previews just did absolutely nothing for me. Well after watching the movie I have to say I'm actually pleased. I rather enjoyed the movie even if so many of the graphics looked utterly fake.
  16. Jan 17, 2014
    Simply one of the worst movies of all time, After Earth is full of bland, dull, and simply boring acting, even with Will Smith one of the most charismatic actors in Hollywood, who is reduced into a dull, and shallow character, that you don't care about, and his son Jaden Smith, who has no talents at all, and his character is dumb, and annoying, and a lot of plot holes, that makes me loseSimply one of the worst movies of all time, After Earth is full of bland, dull, and simply boring acting, even with Will Smith one of the most charismatic actors in Hollywood, who is reduced into a dull, and shallow character, that you don't care about, and his son Jaden Smith, who has no talents at all, and his character is dumb, and annoying, and a lot of plot holes, that makes me lose all faith that M Night Shyamalan, the director behind the Sixth Sense, and Unbreakable will ever find his way once again. Expand
  17. Jun 19, 2013
    This film was so obvious in its attempt to throw Jaden Smith in our faces that by the time the credits rolled I actually felt bad for Will for having to put up with him. The acting of this spoiled teen, who has obviously never taken an acting class, will leave you emotionally weary and confused. Jaden however does not deserve all of the blame for the colossal failure of this film. AThis film was so obvious in its attempt to throw Jaden Smith in our faces that by the time the credits rolled I actually felt bad for Will for having to put up with him. The acting of this spoiled teen, who has obviously never taken an acting class, will leave you emotionally weary and confused. Jaden however does not deserve all of the blame for the colossal failure of this film. A poorly written script, an incredulous story, a plot with so many holes that it's more air than substance, laughable CGI in an era of Avatars and The Lord of the Rings, and directing that was haphazard at best and wholly unimaginative at worst. I'm sparing a heated critique of Will's bland acting in this film because he was the one element of it all that was actually mediocre and not horribly unwatchable.

Probably the most frustrating aspect of this film was its lack of ambition to create something new. In the hands of a more gifted screenwriter, a more competent director, or starring an actor with any gravitas whatsoever this film may have achieved its potential.

All of this and Moby "Dick" jokes makes After Earth one of the worst films I have ever had the pleasure to hate.
  18. May 31, 2013
    This is how you throw 130 million American dollars out of the window. There was no reason Jaden Smith was in this movie, other than his fathers influence. I admit they were good together in Pursuit of happiness, but his son was basically a little kid playing himself back then. Also nature evolved to kill US blah-blah-blah I do not know why M. Night Shyamalan has this fixation (remember TheThis is how you throw 130 million American dollars out of the window. There was no reason Jaden Smith was in this movie, other than his fathers influence. I admit they were good together in Pursuit of happiness, but his son was basically a little kid playing himself back then. Also nature evolved to kill US blah-blah-blah I do not know why M. Night Shyamalan has this fixation (remember The Happening), but it is dump, and killing animals (even CGI) makes me disappointed in humanity. Overall a badly done adventure movie, that is set agains the background of the green screen. This alone (CGI, visuals) never made a movie. In movies like Blade Runner etc... visuals had significant role, but with a good story, characters, thought provoking concepts. This movie was missing these key elements. Expand
  19. Jun 16, 2013
    Although this movie is not offensive in any way; it is simply bad. From the stage decoration to the costumes to the plot and the characters there's not a lot to recommend it. I know folks are trying to be gentle on Will Smith and his young son they seem like nice people. However, the son was not ready to hold this movie. He is really pretty terrible in this. I wish him all the luckAlthough this movie is not offensive in any way; it is simply bad. From the stage decoration to the costumes to the plot and the characters there's not a lot to recommend it. I know folks are trying to be gentle on Will Smith and his young son they seem like nice people. However, the son was not ready to hold this movie. He is really pretty terrible in this. I wish him all the luck in future endeavors. Do not waste your money or time. Expand
  20. May 31, 2013
    Nobody knew he was directing it in the first place, M. Night is back ruining lovable stars making us feel bad that this has to go against Jaden and Will Smith like this. It has "decent production" but the terible direction and horrible screenplay make everything just flunk for this film.
  21. May 31, 2013
    After Earth was not a wow movie. It was a dull Shyamalan film, although he knows he can do better. Cypher Raige and his son Kitai Raige's bonding documentary of fear and danger is a rancid potato. Will smith has totally outdated his limits into making bad films. The bonding between the father and son is rancid. It's cool from the trailer and it looks good but After Earth is a mindAfter Earth was not a wow movie. It was a dull Shyamalan film, although he knows he can do better. Cypher Raige and his son Kitai Raige's bonding documentary of fear and danger is a rancid potato. Will smith has totally outdated his limits into making bad films. The bonding between the father and son is rancid. It's cool from the trailer and it looks good but After Earth is a mind boggling bonding sci fi that totally doesn't work. Shyamalan's crafty and carefully shot beautiful camera angles may surprise, but its needed more. Expand
  22. Oct 4, 2013
    The combination of Hollywood nepotism and a quickly fading directorial star provides the backbone for the futuristic sci-fi lack-of-adventure yarn "After Earth."In just his second picture since 2008, Will Smith teams with fellow Philadelphian M. Night Shyamalan, who is working from a story written by Smith, and a script by Gary Whitta "The Book of Eli" (2010). The once-revered auteur hasThe combination of Hollywood nepotism and a quickly fading directorial star provides the backbone for the futuristic sci-fi lack-of-adventure yarn "After Earth."In just his second picture since 2008, Will Smith teams with fellow Philadelphian M. Night Shyamalan, who is working from a story written by Smith, and a script by Gary Whitta "The Book of Eli" (2010). The once-revered auteur has long since fallen from grace, to the extent that his name was notably absent from any of the film's advertising. However, "After Earth" has problems that go far deeper than Shyamalan's bland tone and lethargic pacing. The movie is rarely fascinating, incredibly pedestrian, and curiously unimaginative.

Shyamalan wastes no time commencing his narrative gimmick by announcing the rules of the story. It has been a thousand years since Earth self-destructed, ravaged by natural disasters and a deteriorating environmental infrastructure. The surviving humans evacuated the planet, settling on a new home known as Nova Prime. For 13-year-old Kitai (Jaden Smith), who is training to become a ranger like his often absent father, General Cypher Raige (Will Smith), he worries that he will let his dad down if he doesn't follow in his footsteps.

The elder Raige decides to bring him along on his last mission before he intends to retire. En route, a meteor shower damages the spacecraft, causing it to crash-land on the now-uninhabitable Earth. With the rest of the crew dead and Cypher badly injured, it is up to Kitai to travel 100 kilometers across the harsh and wild landscape to find the tail of the ship and retrieve the beacon that will send help their way. If he doesn't succeed, father and son will perish.

The special effects are adequate, but are noticeably fake compared to other effects-driven films like "Star Trek into Darkness" (2013) or "Oblivion" (2013). The film tries to tackle, on the most superficial level, the rites of passage. But with such a bland story and weak performances, the underlying meaning in the film only leads to indifference.

Jaden Smith, who was decent in "The Karate Kid" (2012), completely falls flat in his performance for this role. The complete lack of emotional range stifles any of the hopelessly unimaginative screenplay's contrived father/son drama. The elder Smith may have a story credit here, but "After Earth" is not only an obvious attempt to keep his son relevant, but it is also a by-the-numbers survival story that never manages to surprise or excite despite an endless array of possibilities.

"After Earth" feature's excessive CGI effects that rarely impresses, an A-list actor sitting on the sidelines, symbolism as obvious as the narrative is predictable, and is relentlessly uneventful. On a positive note for Mr. Smith, it's not nearly as bad as the completely forgettable "Wild Wild West" (1999).
  23. Jun 9, 2013
    The danger is real, but fear is a choice, a choice I think everybody will embrace when seeing this movie. It is scary how bad this movie ended up being. Call me whatever, but I liked Signs, and I didn´t thought The Happening was as bad as many do believe it is, but this, this is horrible. M.Night Shymalan took an interesting concept with tons of potential, and made it incredibly monotoneThe danger is real, but fear is a choice, a choice I think everybody will embrace when seeing this movie. It is scary how bad this movie ended up being. Call me whatever, but I liked Signs, and I didn´t thought The Happening was as bad as many do believe it is, but this, this is horrible. M.Night Shymalan took an interesting concept with tons of potential, and made it incredibly monotone and boring. This is supposed to be a fun movie full of chases and adrenaline, but instead, despite the movie´s recall to "everything in this planet has evolved to kill humans" we barely see any real danger, and when it finally comes it is resolved with such simplicity that it ever really reaches true excitement. From a character and story standpoint the movie also flatters and in a big time. Will Smith is one the most charismatic actors in the industry, but his character in After Earth is as bland as possible and barely makes appearances. So in the end its all about the boy, who unfortunately lacks the talent o his father. His not bad to an unbearable point, but his not good enough either to carry such a movie on his shoulders. So at the end, we are left with a bland story driven by bland characters in a bland planet as a whole which doesn´t look all that good either, because yes, the CGI is also kind of bad. Expand
  24. Jun 1, 2013
    This get one thing very straight before I continue. Okay, this was a Will Smith movie. Not an M. Night Shyamalan movie. Will Smith is doing all the press with his son, the marketing strategy was clear from the opening trailers: Make sure to exclude M. Night from everything except his name in the credits of the trailer. When I say this was a Will Smith movie, I mean everything had to beThis get one thing very straight before I continue. Okay, this was a Will Smith movie. Not an M. Night Shyamalan movie. Will Smith is doing all the press with his son, the marketing strategy was clear from the opening trailers: Make sure to exclude M. Night from everything except his name in the credits of the trailer. When I say this was a Will Smith movie, I mean everything had to be Will's way or else he wasn't going to do this movie. Which is why Will Smith didn't do Django Unchained. He can make all the excuses he wants, but fact of the matter is, he's so, so egotistical and won't do movies unless they're his way and not the director's or writers way. Because he's the almighty Will Smith. Coming into this movie, I had mostly bad expectations, but I remained positive. Maybe, just maybe there's hope this would be good. Good gracious, was I ever wrong. The story, while somewhat fresh, felt like a recycled story. The acting was lame and the CGI was kind of lame. It didn't make for a good movie whatsoever. Wasn't even a good Sci-Fi which is the genre it exists under. Just a horrible movie and Will Smith should look at this as a warning of what his career is becoming. His son is a horrible actor who tries to hard, but besides that Will Smith needs to learn that his way is the worst way. I can't even remember the last Will Smith movie I enjoyed. maybe? Yeah. Will Smith needs to get it together. He's quickly becoming a shell of himself. Expand
  25. Oct 10, 2013
    I read the horrible reviews, saw it was a big "NO", but still enjoyed it! Yes, the acting is kinda cheesy (okay, really cheesy in parts), Will Smith and Son's weird 'accents' are off-putting (just speak normally, for Pete's sake!) but I liked the story and efforts to put sci-fi type detail in it, instead of taking the easy route. The bird part was unexpectedly sad (get your kleenex) butI read the horrible reviews, saw it was a big "NO", but still enjoyed it! Yes, the acting is kinda cheesy (okay, really cheesy in parts), Will Smith and Son's weird 'accents' are off-putting (just speak normally, for Pete's sake!) but I liked the story and efforts to put sci-fi type detail in it, instead of taking the easy route. The bird part was unexpectedly sad (get your kleenex) but try it, you might like it! I think reviewers were reacting more to the fact that Will Smith wrote, starred in and co-directed it, which tends to turn people off because it is so obviously self-indulgent, but if you ignore that, it's not a bad movie! P.S. I consider myself a fairly harsh sci-fi movie critic, e.g., didn't think 'Gravity' was "all that and a bag of chips" other than the visual effects (which were stunning). Expand
  26. ojt
    Jun 14, 2013
    After Earth is not only boring and uninteresting even for sci-fi fans. It alsa has a lame story and surprisingly bad acting by 2xSmith. I expect that Harald Zwart got the best out of Jaden in Karate Kid, but Shyamalan has no clue how to instruct this boy into anything other than a spoiled and irritating brat.
    It's a bad idea, the cgi is bad compared to most other I've seen, and what's
    It's a bad idea, the cgi is bad compared to most other I've seen, and what's worst is that it's impossible to care about the guys in the film.
  27. Jun 9, 2013
    Once again I find my opinions are at odds with those of the world's most acclaimed movie critics. Perhaps young Smith couldn't carry this entire movie but that is far from the point.

This is a unique and refreshing take on the bond between father and son. The plot is simple and the movie concludes in a somewhat predictable ending but the journey there is the real difference in After Earth. Those expecting a Sixth Sense esq twist look away. This really is a feel good movie with interesting ideas, great visuals and a huge focus on the strengths and weaknesses of a boy trying to live up to his fathers expectations.

Excellent acting by Will Smith and a memorable performance by Jaden, on the start of what will certainly be a successful career. Those expecting to see a 15 year old able to replace his father should modify their expectations to reality. No Jaden isn't Will but he his a talented young actor with plenty of promise able to deliver in a big role.
  28. Jun 18, 2013
    I wonder why this movie was so unfavourably viewed. So what if Will Smith is trying to promote his son? What does that have to do with how good the movie is? Seriously, people! My full review is here: http://bit.ly/128SBeU
  29. Aug 25, 2013
    When i saw the trailer for this i was all like "holy s**t will smith looking as cool as ever" however after seeing the movie itself i have come to the conclusion that it is a waste of f**king time. the trailer makes it out to be this epic will smith movie full of awesomeness, it delivers no awesomeness whatsoever, will smith is in the movie for about half an hour and the 'action' (if itWhen i saw the trailer for this i was all like "holy s**t will smith looking as cool as ever" however after seeing the movie itself i have come to the conclusion that it is a waste of f**king time. the trailer makes it out to be this epic will smith movie full of awesomeness, it delivers no awesomeness whatsoever, will smith is in the movie for about half an hour and the 'action' (if it can be called that) is all done by jaden, not very well i may add. and as for the planet supposably being inhabited by animals evolved solely to kill humans, i didn't see many of these 'animals'. there were some monkeys that were the size of normal monkeys and a massive bird thing thats about it. most of the movie is spent watching jaden wandering round.
    IF SANE AND NOT BEREFED OF ALL THOUGHT AND OPINION AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
    IF MENTALLY CHALLENGED THEN BY ALL MEANS WATCH AWAY YOU MAY ENJOY ALL THE PRETTY COLOURS....
  30. May 31, 2013
    The film's potential is derailed by some truly atrocious acting, especially from Jaden Smith. What undoes the film is its rather rancid parent-child sentimentality (a Shyamalan staple, admittedly) and a charisma-free performance from the younger Smith that suggests the apple has fallen very far from the tree, indeed.

1. Reviewed by: Tim Robey
    Jun 7, 2013
    Despite the Smith family’s association with Scientology, which unmistakably informs this tale’s belief system (“Fear is a Choice”), as well as its shaky attempts at mythic patterning, it is in no way the laughable shambles that John Travolta’s infamous "Battlefield Earth" was.
  2. Reviewed by: Peter Bradshaw
    Jun 7, 2013
    He's done it again. M Night Shyamalan has done it again. Again. Done it. Again. He has given us another film for which the only appropriate expression is stammering, gibbering wonder that anyone can keep making such uncompromisingly terrible movies with such stamina and dedication.
  3. Reviewed by: Neil Smith
    Jun 7, 2013
    Jaden Smith takes centre stage in a futuristic rites of passager that plays like an extended episode of The Twilight Zone. Although "Oblivion" narrowly remains this summer’s better ruined-Earth actioner.