5.3

1. Apr 12, 2014
    yes, I rate this one a 9. My married man, bdsm, a different city, we meet end up dating I beat him, he licks my shoes, we live together, plan wedding , he dies. No more bdsm, just to hard now. Oh and not for money for the love of it, the place it took me. One more reason I liked this movie, the best sex in the doorway I have ever seen. Nice to see a guy going down for a change, it isyes, I rate this one a 9. My married man, bdsm, a different city, we meet end up dating I beat him, he licks my shoes, we live together, plan wedding , he dies. No more bdsm, just to hard now. Oh and not for money for the love of it, the place it took me. One more reason I liked this movie, the best sex in the doorway I have ever seen. Nice to see a guy going down for a change, it is hinted at but never seen. Well done. Expand
  2. Sep 19, 2012
    This is a low budget film that delivers with unique and artistic qualities that I felt compared to share with my friends, which is my highest compliment that I can give a film. If you like films like "Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset" and can get past some of the flaws of a low budget film you'll enjoy "After Fall, Winter", if you can find it.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 7 Critics

1. Reviewed by: V.A. Musetto
    Jan 27, 2012
    After Fall, Winter would play better minus at least half an hour of flab.
  2. Reviewed by: Ronnie Scheib
    Jan 26, 2012
    Uncomfortably confessional or wildly melodramatic plot twists work interestingly in the moment, but wobble in retrospect. Pic's overarching structure is further weakened by Schaeffer's half-hearted attempt to tie together loose ends.
  3. Reviewed by: Neil Genzlinger
    Jan 26, 2012
    The lovebirds' dialogue has the sophistication of a junior high school romance, and Mr. Schaeffer appears to have pasted his story together from the button-pushing plotlines of other films.