MGM Distribution | Release Date: March 14, 2003
5.9
Mixed or average reviews based on 67 Ratings
WATCH NOW
Check box if your review contains spoilers 0 characteres (5000 max)
JohnJ.Jun 30, 2006
I think that Agent Cody Banks is the best move ever. He does the collest things i could ever amagen. Your the Best Cody Banks.
0 of 1 users found this helpful
ShiyamielahJul 12, 2003
Frankie Muniz is sooooooo cute and hasome who ever have given this movie a lower rate then mine is really my Best Friend the oppsite . I wish frankie muniz is my boyfriend!
EvanM.Oct 2, 2003
This movie was awesome. I dont know what all those other guys were talking about because this movie rocked. It was funny and the gadgets were really kool, and Hilary Duff was lookin beautiful as ussual. And guys seriously....so what if it This movie was awesome. I dont know what all those other guys were talking about because this movie rocked. It was funny and the gadgets were really kool, and Hilary Duff was lookin beautiful as ussual. And guys seriously....so what if it was unrealistic....thats why its called a moooovvvviiiiieeeee!!! Expand
[Anonymous]Aug 4, 2003
Sucks period. thats all I have to say, sucks.
ToniE.Mar 30, 2003
Best movie of the month! I've seen them all! Sooooooooo funny!
AnonAug 24, 2003
I enjoyed it, but don't find it a good movie. I smilled during it, but am embarrased because of it. If you have a son, dont buy it (you can see all the bad reviews obviously writen by 10-12 year old boys), but if you have a daughter, I enjoyed it, but don't find it a good movie. I smilled during it, but am embarrased because of it. If you have a son, dont buy it (you can see all the bad reviews obviously writen by 10-12 year old boys), but if you have a daughter, well, you can see the rest of the user reviews, cant you? PS. Yeah, I'm a 13 year old boy myself. I'm not going to hide it. What are you, ageist? Expand
EmmaP.Aug 8, 2003
THIS MOVIE IS MY FAVORITE ONE! I never had so much fun in my life watching movies and I hate dumb comedies, so this movie is just Sweeeeeeeet dude!
F.K.Mar 13, 2003
This movie is really dope.
ThomasM.Aug 11, 2003
Worst movie ever, i was forced to watch it with the family, i can't tell you how many times i tried to get up and leave, everything about it was stupid, the only thing that kept me from falling asleep was hillary duff, she'sWorst movie ever, i was forced to watch it with the family, i can't tell you how many times i tried to get up and leave, everything about it was stupid, the only thing that kept me from falling asleep was hillary duff, she's beautiful, but anyways, this movie was complete crap, don't watch it, there's plenty of other movies to waste your money on better than this. Expand
RachelcoolAug 8, 2003
Best movie ever.
AliceM.Jun 13, 2004
In my opinion, I think the movie was great! Lots of people hated it, but then i love most movies. There's the odd crap one but this one isn't one of them. Frankie and Hilary play great parts in it. I think they're pretty good actors.
ShelleyN.Jul 20, 2006
I am definatly not going to say this was the best movie ever because it wasnt by any circumstance but it kept me entertained and i love Frankie muniz he is just so cute!
RayL.Mar 24, 2003
Duh, are they kidding? Terrible.
NikkaR.May 15, 2003
Frankie muniz is absolutely gorgeous in this movie.... i could watch this all day. in fact, i think i do watch it all day. FANTASTIC.
TonyL.May 16, 2003
Angie Harmon left "Law and Order" to play a third banana behind two pretty kids? Sheesh!!
AlexdudeJun 24, 2003
This is the worst movie ever made. I only saw it because the stupid ass ticket seller guy wouldnt let me see an R-rated movie. But seriouly..what the hell are they trying to do with this movie? I didnt get it.
FrankiesucksSep 16, 2003
Are you kiding me this movie was terrible, i dont care if a little kid does call me their best friend opposite, freakin idiots, this is the worst movie i have seen for a long time. its so fake.
AlexApr 18, 2004
I'm only giving this a ten because hilary duff is in it man is she hot or what a real beauty.
cameronmorewoodNov 18, 2012
It's miserable to watch if you're over 8 years old. Family movies can either be magical, or insufferable. Cody Banks is the latter.
SEROJApr 12, 2015
Not much to say about this one... fun movie but with poor story.. it had hillarious scenes though! P.S. Great acting for Frankie Muniz. I give it a 5/10
MovieGuysSep 20, 2013
Suffering from a rushed through screenplay and a kooky feel to it, this movie is like a kid who had to much caffeine: unpredictable, unsettling, and clumsy.