Agent Cody Banks

5.8

1. Apr 12, 2015
    Not much to say about this one... fun movie but with poor story.. it had hillarious scenes though! P.S. Great acting for Frankie Muniz. I give it a 5/10
  2. Sep 20, 2013
    Suffering from a rushed through screenplay and a kooky feel to it, this movie is like a kid who had to much caffeine: unpredictable, unsettling, and clumsy.
  3. Nov 18, 2012
    It's miserable to watch if you're over 8 years old. Family movies can either be magical, or insufferable. Cody Banks is the latter.
  4. ShelleyN.
    Jul 20, 2006
    I am definatly not going to say this was the best movie ever because it wasnt by any circumstance but it kept me entertained and i love Frankie muniz he is just so cute!
  5. JohnJ.
    Jun 30, 2006
    I think that Agent Cody Banks is the best move ever. He does the collest things i could ever amagen. Your the Best Cody Banks.
  6. AliceM.
    Jun 13, 2004
    In my opinion, I think the movie was great! Lots of people hated it, but then i love most movies. There's the odd crap one but this one isn't one of them. Frankie and Hilary play great parts in it. I think they're pretty good actors.
  7. Alex
    Apr 18, 2004
    I'm only giving this a ten because hilary duff is in it man is she hot or what a real beauty.
  8. EvanM.
    Oct 2, 2003
    This movie was awesome. I dont know what all those other guys were talking about because this movie rocked. It was funny and the gadgets were really kool, and Hilary Duff was lookin beautiful as ussual. And guys seriously....so what if it was unrealistic....thats why its called a moooovvvviiiiieeeee!!!
  9. Frankiesucks
    Sep 16, 2003
    Are you kiding me this movie was terrible, i dont care if a little kid does call me their best friend opposite, freakin idiots, this is the worst movie i have seen for a long time. its so fake.
  10. Anon
    Aug 24, 2003
    I enjoyed it, but don't find it a good movie. I smilled during it, but am embarrased because of it. If you have a son, dont buy it (you can see all the bad reviews obviously writen by 10-12 year old boys), but if you have a daughter, well, you can see the rest of the user reviews, cant you? PS. Yeah, I'm a 13 year old boy myself. I'm not going to hide it. What are you, ageist?
  11. ThomasM.
    Aug 11, 2003
    Worst movie ever, i was forced to watch it with the family, i can't tell you how many times i tried to get up and leave, everything about it was stupid, the only thing that kept me from falling asleep was hillary duff, she's beautiful, but anyways, this movie was complete crap, don't watch it, there's plenty of other movies to waste your money on better than this.
  12. Rachelcool
    Aug 8, 2003
    Best movie ever.
  13. EmmaP.
    Aug 8, 2003
    THIS MOVIE IS MY FAVORITE ONE! I never had so much fun in my life watching movies and I hate dumb comedies, so this movie is just Sweeeeeeeet dude!
    Aug 4, 2003
    Sucks period. thats all I have to say, sucks.
  15. Shiyamielah
    Jul 12, 2003
    Frankie Muniz is sooooooo cute and hasome who ever have given this movie a lower rate then mine is really my Best Friend the oppsite . I wish frankie muniz is my boyfriend!
  16. Alexdude
    Jun 24, 2003
    This is the worst movie ever made. I only saw it because the stupid ass ticket seller guy wouldnt let me see an R-rated movie. But seriouly..what the hell are they trying to do with this movie? I didnt get it.
  17. TonyL.
    May 16, 2003
    Angie Harmon left "Law and Order" to play a third banana behind two pretty kids? Sheesh!!
  18. NikkaR.
    May 15, 2003
    Frankie muniz is absolutely gorgeous in this movie.... i could watch this all day. in fact, i think i do watch it all day. FANTASTIC.
  19. ToniE.
    Mar 30, 2003
    Best movie of the month! I've seen them all! Sooooooooo funny!
  20. RayL.
    Mar 24, 2003
    Duh, are they kidding? Terrible.
  21. F.K.
    Mar 13, 2003
    This movie is really dope.

If you only live twice, spend both lifetimes avoiding it.
    Unfortunately, two separate screenwriting teams...send Cody away from kid-resonant environs and off to exotic locales, culminating in an overproduced mountain-lair finale.
  3. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    As a spy pic, it has more pizzazz than the last few Bond adventures, "The Sum of All Fears" or "The Recruit."