5.0

1. Jul 25, 2013
    Alex Cross was a surprisingly good movie! I've never read the original books, so, I cannot make a comparison, but, this was a very nice movie compared to some of the unoriginal stuff that they put out these days. I found it strange to see a mainly-comedy actor play a serious role, but, he actually fit it nicely.
  2. Dec 18, 2012
    Alex Cross was a very good movie. I think Tyler Perry was very good in it. He"s no Morgan Freeman,but he was good. I wonder why most of the movies with Black Stars gets Bad Ratings and movie like"Thats My Boy" which was Bad, gets good rating.....Crazy....Soooo....To Tyler Perry, Keep Up the Good Work!!
  3. Oct 26, 2012
    great action-thriller from rob cohen, one of the best guys in the action genre working today, the action is believable, entertaining, the characters are mostly decent, and the plot is rather cleverly done.
  4. Oct 26, 2012
    one of the most EPIC films of the year thus far, i was skeptical at first, but perry is amazing as the new alex cross, it's reasonably well written, and incredibly fast-paced
  5. Oct 24, 2012
    Slam-bang, high quality entertainment, as far as action films go, this is pretty damn epic, ignore all the critics, most of which like horsesh*t like the blair witch project, this is a hell of a good time.
  6. Oct 21, 2012
    I do not know what those people are talking about or what movie they had watched, but Alex Cross was not the worst movie of this year. You didn't like the movie Alex Cross which was a really good thrill ride, but you like the movie that's my boy, oh how mind boggling. Argo didn't seem all that good, besides it was on the news 30 years ago. All you have to do is read a 30 year old newspaper about the story, hello!Those people do not know a really good movie if it fall right out of their ass wholes. This movie was very exciting and very thrilling. It is most certainly different from watching the same damn movie over and over. They make the same movie over and over and many people get sick and tire of seeing it. Paranormal activity is about the same as those other scary movies. About a hunted house and spooky ghost and scary monsters and people being hacked up to death and blood and body parts falling off. Alex Cross was a very thrill ride and very exciting movie. I think it was very exciting just like the book series. I really don't know what those people are talking about, because they weren't watching the same movie as I. I am so confused? Expand

1. Reviewed by: Ken McIntyre
    Nov 25, 2012
    Miscast and underwritten, Alex Cross does not reinvent Tyler Perry, or James Patterson's character, or anything, really. The only appeal here is the sick kick of watching a franchise blow itself to bloody stumps.
  2. Reviewed by: Randy Cordova
    Oct 23, 2012
    Picture Alan Alda in the title role of "Dirty Harry," and you have a good idea why Tyler Perry playing a hard-edged cop in "Alex Cross" doesn't work. [19 Oct 2012]
  3. Reviewed by: Eric Hynes
    Oct 20, 2012
    There's not a moment in Alex Cross that doesn't function splendidly as comedy. Which means that for all his cool-cat preening and heroic soul-searching, Tyler Perry must have felt right at home.