Arab Film Distribution | Release Date: April 16, 2003
7.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 6 Ratings
WATCH NOW
JessicaB.May 27, 2004
I found this movie fascinating, extremely moving, and honest. I was glad to see how the film focused the humanity of the children. This film portrayed thier deep need and desire for acceptance, hope, love, and the ability to have dreams I found this movie fascinating, extremely moving, and honest. I was glad to see how the film focused the humanity of the children. This film portrayed thier deep need and desire for acceptance, hope, love, and the ability to have dreams despite their deplorable and heart breaking circumstances. Expand
MaryG.Feb 26, 2007
I found it to be very touching, and the acting was very good, especially to find that the actors are not formally trained. It hauntes me. Very emotional. Like the Red Balloon you feel sad and good.
PhilL.Dec 3, 2006
This movie takes place on the streets of Casablanca; it is not necessarily ABOUT life on the streets. The emotions are at times surreal and exaggerated, but this is what I enjoyed most about it. It's a movie for the daydreamers.
YosraelG.Nov 23, 2003
is not well focused; I was expecting to see the grim realities the street children face daily and how it has a deep destructive effect on their personalites-what i got was their dreamlike fantasies which to me didn't really make a strong case.