RADiUS-TWC | Release Date: October 11, 2013
6.4
Generally favorable reviews based on 31 Ratings
WATCH NOW
rotkuJul 30, 2012
Although a fan of the genre I didn't enjoy this movie. Amber Heard plays the part very well but something seem to be lacking and it becomes just another slasher movie with a bit of a twist.
SimpleView45Oct 11, 2013
Here's just how bad this film is; I saw it a year ago; on YouTube, and it was posted by the current distributor.

All The Boys Love Mandy Lane is nothing but a white-trash remake of every prime horror film. Amber Heard is a decent actress, and she is the only actress to really do the film any good, everyone else either can't act for crap, or they just seem uninterested. One thing in the film I absolutely hated was the look of the film; it looks like they just found some old horror flick from the early 70's and just put it theaters without remastering it. The gritty look of the film was both disgusting and distracting, and overall the film's biggest flaw, right next to the acting.

The film is directed by Jonathan Levine, who is actually a very good director, director of such titles as The Wackness and 50/50, but he was just too early in his career for this film, everyone was. It's not worth going to a theater for the expierience, just watch it on YouTube like I did, I give it a 4/10