Along Came a Spider

6.3

1. SandyH.
    Nov 10, 2001
    True to Patterson's book, I liked the movie. I'd score it an 8 out of 10--the acting is really terrific, which can elevate even a bad film for me. Freeman, Potter and little Mika Boorem were great.
  2. May 31, 2011
    This film is AMAZING! **** who say it is not have some sort of problem! It is funny, exciting and very interesting! The acting is amazing and the storyline is fantastic! Morgan Freeman is a true gem, along with the excellent Monica Potter, Michael Wincott and Mika Boorem! Go watch this movie in the cinema and then buy it on DVD because this is one that you will want to watch over and over!
  3. May 31, 2011
    A fantastic movie, brilliant acting, excellent plot, this is one of those rare films that you can watch again and again! A lot of twists and turns with amazing direction! This movie will keep you on the edge of your seat! A thriller that will not creep you out with anything gory but will keep you on the edge of your seat! STRAP YOURSELF IN! AMAZING!
  4. May 31, 2011
    A fine, fine film! This film does not let the book down, but is not as creepy or gory, an amazing watch and very addictive. Awesome acting and an truly brilliant plot, yes, we know films and we know for a fact that this is one that you have to see..
  5. Jun 9, 2011
    This is definitely one of the best films ever made! I cannot get enough of this one! WOOP WOOP! I went to this one in the cinema with a group of friends in 2001 and we are still buzzing! Each of us have it on DVD and I still take it out as for it is an amazing watch! This really is an amazing watch! Monica Potter is FANTASTIC! Michael Wincott is SUPERB! Moorgan Freeman is AMAZING! LittleThis is definitely one of the best films ever made! I cannot get enough of this one! WOOP WOOP! I went to this one in the cinema with a group of friends in 2001 and we are still buzzing! Each of us have it on DVD and I still take it out as for it is an amazing watch! This really is an amazing watch! Monica Potter is FANTASTIC! Michael Wincott is SUPERB! Moorgan Freeman is AMAZING! Little Mika Boorem is truly GREAT! If you do not like this movie, go die in a hole because this is so BRILLIANT! Loved it and am sure you will too! ALONG CAME A SPIDER! :D Expand
  6. Jul 5, 2011
    This is such a brilliant film! Everything about this film is such quality and this is an amazing watch! How would someone not watch this film! They must have no life! This is so amazing! :D
  7. Nov 8, 2013
    Great movie! Although it kind of seems like a stereotypical kidnappiing movie. Morgan Freeman does a great job bein a badass haha. Great plot twists as well. Definetly should watch
  8. Jul 6, 2011
    This is a fine, fine film with a fine, fine cast and when you look back from it, Along Came a Spider is one for the ages with a mix of comedy, action and that feeling when you just do not know who to trust!
  9. May 27, 2016
    An entertaining psychological thriller with Morgan Freeman giving an excellent performance.

Watch it online for free: https://www.primewire.ag/watch-2255-Along-Came-a-Spider

1. There's not much here for a great actor to sink his teeth into once, let alone twice.
  2. Relentlessly bland.
  3. If Michael Wincott -- who under normal circumstances can chill your blood just by breathing -- can't make the villain compelling, you know the movie's in trouble.