Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: December 16, 2011
3.7
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 120 Ratings
Watch Now
JuanoloApr 3, 2012
First off, I would give this a 5, and that's being very nice. Movie is descent. The acting is descent. The music is music. Not bad, but not amazing. Story can be stupid. You can these people are running out of ideas to continue. Overall,First off, I would give this a 5, and that's being very nice. Movie is descent. The acting is descent. The music is music. Not bad, but not amazing. Story can be stupid. You can these people are running out of ideas to continue. Overall, this a descent movie to take your 4 year old to see. You'll hate it, but the kids Will love it. Expand
avatar16Dec 29, 2011
Un plaisir plus que coupable de voir Alvin et les Chipmunks. Un plaisir qui s'explique par une sorte de coup de coeur de ce trio de chanteurs à poils causé notamment par ces voix dignes de Tic et Tac. Si j'ai suiviUn plaisir plus que coupable de voir Alvin et les Chipmunks. Un plaisir qui s'explique par une sorte de coup de coeur de ce trio de chanteurs à poils causé notamment par ces voix dignes de Tic et Tac. Si j'ai suivi la saga, c'est bien pour les voir et les entendre. Parce que, si je devais réellement prendre en compte le film, je le critiquerais comme pour les deux premiers opus : aucune histoire abordable, mauvais jeu d'acteur, une raffale de gags qui tombent à plat, trop de reprises d'autres films (ici Seul au Monde et Toy Story 3, avec une citation célèbre du Seigneur des Anneaux), totalement immature... Bref, un véritable nanar pour enfants. Il n'empêche que ce troisième opus se laisse regarder comme les autres "grâce" à ces petites boules de poils attendrissantes qui reprennent de manière entraînante certaines chansons récentes (de Lady Gaga, LMFAO...). A voir, à condition d'aimer les Chipmunks. Dans le cas contraire, ne gâcher pas votre argent avec une place ou bien le dvd. Expand
ActorDude99Oct 28, 2012
"Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked" is a cute, funny, and unique moive. Like the movies before it was good and I think it'd be cool if there was a television series or another sequel.
Leet_CriticJul 9, 2016
I don't know what to say really. The animation and acting isn't too bad, which is really all I can say that is decent for this. The plot is completely random and nonsensical, The humor is low-brow, And its an extremely illogical movie. WhyI don't know what to say really. The animation and acting isn't too bad, which is really all I can say that is decent for this. The plot is completely random and nonsensical, The humor is low-brow, And its an extremely illogical movie. Why would you save a crazy lady that tried to kill Dave and needs mental help? How did they survive a blast of volcanic ash? And how does Theodore, a tiny chipmunk, eat a entire donut twice his body size nearly instantly and gain weight? Probably one of the worst movies of 2011. 4/10, because im nice. Expand
SimpsonFansJan 14, 2017
"Alvin and the Chipmunks: Shipwrecked" is a cute, funny, and unique moive. Like the movies before it was good and I think it'd be cool if there was a television series or another sequel.
Tiber5Jan 14, 2017
ThisIsSparta666Jan 14, 2017
PAMAJan 14, 2017
Pama300Jan 14, 2017
Creepers200Jan 14, 2017
MonkiReviewsMay 30, 2017
I actually liked this one. The characters are acted well, and look good. Sadly, some extra characters weren't needed and the story wasn't great. The movie was my second favorite in the series and deserves to be watched.