3.3

1. Dec 24, 2014
    Well, I liked Alvin and the Chipmunks 1 and 2 a LOT. I've watched the cartoon when I was a kid and I loved it, and I thought that the first 2 movies didn't disappointed. But,I have to admit that Chipwrecked was the worst one and I hate it.
    I remember that I was in a theater with A LOT of people expecting the movie to be great,but what we've got was a total disappointment.A LOT OF PEOPLE stopped watching the movie and thought it was really bad.
    The storyline was boring,the movie was forgettable,it didn't looked like an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie,and etc.
  2. Nov 10, 2014
    With terrible songs, an extremely derivative and overused plot & setting (stranded on a beach) and poor dialogue, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked might entertain younger audiences but no one older.
  3. Dec 17, 2013
  4. Sep 26, 2013
    This is just some 10 year old made movie who was high on cocaine! The chipmunks were crazy as hell! I wish this movie never existed. EVER. Also overall I think the 10 year old who made this should go back to school!
  5. Jul 23, 2013
    These singing, old, used chimpunks are at it again, but in a tropical location. The film is utterly predictable and has the same shipwrecked-like film ever produced. It has some moments of quirkiness but overall the film suffers entirely from its childish humor, weak script, and boring characters. For kids, it may be an average film to enjoy, but to adults, it will be the one film you'dThese singing, old, used chimpunks are at it again, but in a tropical location. The film is utterly predictable and has the same shipwrecked-like film ever produced. It has some moments of quirkiness but overall the film suffers entirely from its childish humor, weak script, and boring characters. For kids, it may be an average film to enjoy, but to adults, it will be the one film you'd probably fall asleep in. Expand
  6. Jul 18, 2013
    Las cosas se fueron a lo ridiculo dejando a alvin a las ardillas en la ridicules y desastre total cada vez se quiebra mas esta pobre pelicula de donde se saco tanto lo bueno de la trilogia como lo malo
  7. Jul 5, 2013
    Stupid unrealistic pile of dirt. Jason Lee clearly wants money cause i personally would never sign up to put on a show like this. Very dumb. My ears started hurting by the end of it.
  8. Feb 7, 2013
    I rate this movie with a 3 for their excellent music, because if not for the music would have rated it a 1.
  9. Dec 31, 2012
    I do not see any ratings by the target audience.
    I cannot pry my 7 yr old away from the DVD. She simply loves the movie and is hoping for a 4th!!!
  10. Dec 17, 2012
    This 'film' is absolutely terrible. All I really need to say.
  11. Oct 28, 2012
    "Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked" is a cute, funny, and unique moive. Like the movies before it was good and I think it'd be cool if there was a television series or another sequel.
  12. Aug 28, 2012
    best film of 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. Jul 30, 2012
    This Film was Pretty decent despite what others say, but I can see where they are coming from. But The kids loved and as adults it does not really matter what we think because at the end of the day it was aimed at the kids. But in fairness I think they tried to appeal to low teens as well this time. Which Ultimately let the film down. There is nothing that unique so it would not be myThis Film was Pretty decent despite what others say, but I can see where they are coming from. But The kids loved and as adults it does not really matter what we think because at the end of the day it was aimed at the kids. But in fairness I think they tried to appeal to low teens as well this time. Which Ultimately let the film down. There is nothing that unique so it would not be my first choice film or the Kids's, sadly! Bye Bye Chipmunks Expand
  14. Jun 30, 2012
    This bye far is the WORST Alvin and the chipmunks and the worst movie i have ever seen in my entire life. If you have a 6 year old and lower child they would like this movie..... maybe.
  15. Jun 21, 2012
    Terrible worst movie of 2011 and one of the worst movies in history just stupid horrible nothing special worst sequel and worst chipmunk movie very bad movie don't watch it
  16. Apr 9, 2012
    I dont understand what is with all these bad reviews. I mean the chipmunks are like ten THEY ARE GOING TO BE CHILDISH ! Sure I will admit it is not the best alvin and the chipmunks movie but who cares? I just want to watch a film that will at least make me smile afterwards and this does that and more !
  17. Apr 3, 2012
    First off, I would give this a 5, and that's being very nice. Movie is descent. The acting is descent. The music is music. Not bad, but not amazing. Story can be stupid. You can these people are running out of ideas to continue. Overall, this a descent movie to take your 4 year old to see. You'll hate it, but the kids Will love it.
  18. Mar 7, 2012
    This movie is in short: terrible. The humor is so childish that not even a 9 year-old would laugh at it and plus they have already made two bad enough movies before this why can't they just quit while they are ahead. The singing is lame, the movie is super short, and there is no humor whatsoever. If you are two years old this movie might be up your alley. Save your $15 and don't watch it.
  19. Jan 17, 2012
    Hmmmmm what can i possibly say... this movie is not good BUT i actually survived watching it so i didn't hesitate.

It definitely wont keep any memories and isn't a recommended movie.
  20. Jan 16, 2012
    At some point in my life, I'm sure I've seen a movie just as bad as "Alvin & the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked," but for the life of me, I can't think of one. Oh, wait! "The Iron Lady."

My 10-year old gave it a 3. I say zero, so we compromised.
  21. Jan 16, 2012
    Out of all the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" movies, this is probably and obviously the worst. The whole film is forgettable, dull and boring. The scenes are also predictable in my opinion. It did not meet up with my expectations. This is just a total mess!
  22. Zal
    Jan 11, 2012
    There is no creativity in this movie whatsoever. The acting was bad, the pop culture references were cheap, and the writing was horrible. I knew I wasn't going to like this when I went to see it but I hoped that it would at least be cute. But no. They had to try really hard to make this bad. And they have succeeded. Bravo.
  23. Jan 9, 2012
    After watching even 10 minutes of this, I was certain that the chances of developing eye-cancer increased by a manifold not to mention total stupidity. Do yourself a favour, don't watch this junk.
  24. Jan 9, 2012
    Ugh. what a piece of s***. I went to the cinema with my little brother, and i almost killed myself. It's not funny, i can't imagine why children think this is funny, it's an abomination in cinema history, in humanity history, it's a damn bad movie!
  25. Jan 2, 2012
    Watching it right now. It's ok nothing special. Xstuftvgtxcfcc
  26. Jan 2, 2012
    The 1st One Was S H.I.T.T. Y And So It This One..
    Flush Alvin & The Chipmunks Down The Freakin Toilet Please! :)
  27. Dec 29, 2011
    Un plaisir plus que coupable de voir Alvin et les Chipmunks. Un plaisir qui s'explique par une sorte de coup de coeur de ce trio de chanteurs à poils causé notamment par ces voix dignes de Tic et Tac. Si j'ai suivi la saga, c'est bien pour les voir et les entendre. Parce que, si je devais réellement prendre en compte le film, je le critiquerais commeUn plaisir plus que coupable de voir Alvin et les Chipmunks. Un plaisir qui s'explique par une sorte de coup de coeur de ce trio de chanteurs à poils causé notamment par ces voix dignes de Tic et Tac. Si j'ai suivi la saga, c'est bien pour les voir et les entendre. Parce que, si je devais réellement prendre en compte le film, je le critiquerais comme pour les deux premiers opus : aucune histoire abordable, mauvais jeu d'acteur, une raffale de gags qui tombent à plat, trop de reprises d'autres films (ici Seul au Monde et Toy Story 3, avec une citation célèbre du Seigneur des Anneaux), totalement immature... Bref, un véritable nanar pour enfants. Il n'empêche que ce troisième opus se laisse regarder comme les autres "grâce" à ces petites boules de poils attendrissantes qui reprennent de manière entraînante certaines chansons récentes (de Lady Gaga, LMFAO...). A voir, à condition d'aimer les Chipmunks. Dans le cas contraire, ne gâcher pas votre argent avec une place ou bien le dvd. Expand
  28. Dec 29, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i think this film is very interesting,,alot of singing and entertaiment,,its suitable for every age group.. i really enjoy this movie very much cause its kinda comedy too. Expand
  29. Dec 28, 2011
    These films are my guilty pleasure. Sure, they're ridiculous, overblown and immature, but that's where their appeal lies. Still, I think they should stop making these films now. The first film was already the best movie that could be made with these characters, so the series can only get worse.

Honestly, the movie was only made to appeal to the younger folks, and it fulfills that purpose just fine.
  30. Dec 28, 2011
    Yet another waste of time that is Alvin and the Chipmunks. The annoying squeal of these pests make the actors seem fools. It seems the songs are just re-pitched in Audacity or another free program. How people find it even the slightest amount amusing baffles me. It gives me a headache. Here's a tip to the actors/directors and others: give up on the stupid game while you're still ahead withYet another waste of time that is Alvin and the Chipmunks. The annoying squeal of these pests make the actors seem fools. It seems the songs are just re-pitched in Audacity or another free program. How people find it even the slightest amount amusing baffles me. It gives me a headache. Here's a tip to the actors/directors and others: give up on the stupid game while you're still ahead with your cash. Expand
  31. Dec 26, 2011
    A 5 maybe, for little kids, but a -10 for anyone who knows true film. Oscar or Not? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. Dec 25, 2011
    This movie was awful, the annoying sound of those chipmunks singing and speaking is enough for you to just walk out out, the movie is long, boring, and extremley childish. Not even kids will find this amusing my little cousins hated it. This movie is no good as its characters are at singing and they suck at singing!
  33. Dec 23, 2011
    The only reason I gave this a 1 and not a 0 is because it would be a fun movie for toddlers. But to us who understand what "real" movies are, this movie is just an annoying and noisy piece of junk.
  34. Dec 23, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This disgraceful impudence of these furry rodents must come to a full hearted end! Any nostalgia factor towards the titular, Alvin and his cohorts has already been exposed of, and the fallout of this most gruesome of alterations is appalling to the point I dare not even gaze towards it much longer! Every nickel spent towards this waste of human thought and money brings me closer to not just a brutal display of projectile vomit, but closer to my head implanted on the pavement 3 feet deep in. Within this movie, once lovable shenanigans of our nostalgic protagonist, the ruffian but loveable Alvin, reaches a factor in which it is annoying. Due to his tomfoolery, his need to go about and shove his tuffs of fur in and about everyone's business has reached the point it insults everyone's intelligence. Their cruise, that brings us eventually to our punful shipwrecking, is annoying to the point their capers fail to bring a smile to my once gleeful face. This movie's humor consists of not just hurtful, if not racist humor situations, in which everyone acts as expected according to skin color, or, for lack of better term, fatness. Case and point, the over weight boy surrendering his kite for a plate of donuts, Alvin taking on the mannerisms expecting of a rapper type persona, and the actions of the females around the dance scene within the midst of the middle act. What kind of child friendly movie allows for such harmful ideas to be laughed along with. This is only comparable to North Korea's actions of including hurtful and spiteful lyrics within children's nurseries. This is what we're getting at America, North Korea. And Communism. As the movie goes on, we eventually leave hurtful towards out race and outward appearance, and just enter hurtful to out minds and self respect. As the film reaches it's second half, the cast of this long-derailed train finally, and I put emphasis on FINALLY, reach the promised island. The first thing we're greeted to after out journey about stereotypes, hurtful comedy, and just foolish antics that look down upon our children like a principal to a common hoodlum? Simple, a parody of LOST. Among other things, the second act of this movie proves to be almost as spiteful as the very introduction to our cast and crew. The movie continues on it's merry way of talking down to your children and you, by treating us like we're the fools, who'll laugh at any pop cultural thing brought up! My words have been hateful so far, and let me assure you, it shall continue down this slope to insanity! It shall! I shall rain down with my rage and hatred! HOW DARE CGI CHIMPMUNKS, TAKE A SMALL CHUNK OF MY WALLET, AND SWALLOW IT DOWN THEIR ANIMATED GULLETS! HOW DARE THEY DIGEST MY CURRENCY, RENDER MY VIEWING EXPERIENCE RUINED FOREVER! GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *thanks for reading :3 Expand
  35. Dec 17, 2011
    My husband & I saw the Chipwrecked movie this AM. We really enjoyed the movie! It was cute. I think it deserves a great rating. It is sweet, cute, and a fine plot. We need family friendly, feel good movies today. It starts well and ends well. If you like the chipmunks, you will like this movie as well.

1. Reviewed by: David Fear
    Dec 19, 2011
    As for parents: Are you cool with feeling like you're having artificial sweetener sandblasted into your eyeballs for 87 minutes?
  2. Reviewed by: Mary Pols
    Dec 19, 2011
    To get serious about Alvin for a moment, there are worse things for your kid to be into.
  3. Reviewed by: Lou Lumenick
    Dec 16, 2011
    It really couldn't have been easy for Jason Lee ("Almost Famous") to keep a straight face while saying, "I'm not in this for the money.''