4.3

1. daveh
    Jan 2, 2010
    My 7 year old son laughed, my 9 year old daughter was bored. and everyone else agreed that it was painful and insulting. Even David Cross couldn't save the experience.
  2. NicholasS.
    Jan 3, 2010
    This movie would be cringe worthy, even for a 5 year old.
  3. JoshuaC.
    Jan 30, 2010
    everyone knows how stupid singing chipmunks are. If you don't you should die or suiside right away. this movie has no aparent humor, and dance moves that makes this the worst musical ever. I am not even sure if this is a musical. Probobaly, a ****tty kids comedy that even a 4 year old wont find humorous.
  4. AVBS
    Jan 2, 2010
    No... Just, no. These types of movies need to die.
  5. BaldipM
    Dec 26, 2009
    Wow not worth the time.
  6. ShaneA.
    Dec 26, 2009
    What a terrible excuse for a cute movie. Absolutely brainless.
  7. JulianM
    Dec 27, 2009
    Anyone over 12 years of age will find this movie boring, childish, repetitive, and stupid.
  8. Nov 26, 2015
    OBNOXIOUS SINGING CHIPMUNKS. If that's not bad enough for you, how about OBNOXIOUS SINGING CHIPMUNKS AND THEIR OBNOXIOUS SINGING GIRLFRIENDS. Coz that's basically what this crap squeakquel is. *shudders*
  9. Sep 10, 2015
    The first one started out watchable but then went downhill but this one goes downhill from the beginning, it adds THREE EXTRA OBNOXIOUS HIGH PITCHED VOICES to the mix and essentially just copies the story from the first. I think my iq iz lowering thiss moovie makes you stoopid dont wach it duuuuh... Save you-self...
  10. Dec 29, 2015
    Get your earphones or headphones ready as the chipmunks return for another dull movie of theirs as they hit the screen for even more annoying singing!
  11. Sep 28, 2011
    "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" is a movie so preposterously obvious you won't remember a thing except for the annoying high-pitched voices of the chipmunks after 2 hours.
  12. Jan 1, 2011
    Well one thing for sure is that its worse than the first movie.
  13. Mar 28, 2015
    A boring, irritating cash grab that challenges your sanity for 1 1/2 hours. An atrocity to film making, its among the worst films I've had to suffer through. The fact that this made well over $400m at the box office makes me question how much more greedy Hollywood can be. The abysmal "humor" throughout the whole movie gets stale immediately and it's filled with writing that was quiteA boring, irritating cash grab that challenges your sanity for 1 1/2 hours. An atrocity to film making, its among the worst films I've had to suffer through. The fact that this made well over $400m at the box office makes me question how much more greedy Hollywood can be. The abysmal "humor" throughout the whole movie gets stale immediately and it's filled with writing that was quite possibly made by a 5 year old. A complete waste of your time, don't go near this abomination. Expand
  14. Jan 1, 2014
    Children will love it of course, but I didn't like it that much. Compared to the first one it feels cheap and that it could have been better. But then again not everything lives up to it's potential.
  15. Jan 13, 2013
    I found myself bored. The movie is just like the first but more stupid and less fun. The reason it even got a 1 is because Theodore is amazing. The rest of the characters are just pathetic and so are the events following the stupid characters.
  16. Mar 4, 2013
    No modicum of effort has gone into this film and every lazy, predictable attempt at humour only serves to zap the energy audience members will desperately need to get through an hour and a half of, what can only be described as, crass commercialism.
  17. Jul 18, 2013
    Se intenta mejorar pero queda dentro del mismo rollocon otras factores que se quieren hacer ver grandes pero no lo logran efectivamente, esta vez las Arditas fue una idea entretenida a la vez que algunas veces se ve ridicula.
  18. Jul 24, 2013
    I may have been more optimistic on the first film, but the second is just downright outrageously old. With its cliche roles of the smarts, handsome looks, and the charmer; the characters in "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" are downright old and boring, and even worse as they add three more talking chipmunks with similar personalities as well. If David Cross' character wasn'tI may have been more optimistic on the first film, but the second is just downright outrageously old. With its cliche roles of the smarts, handsome looks, and the charmer; the characters in "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" are downright old and boring, and even worse as they add three more talking chipmunks with similar personalities as well. If David Cross' character wasn't horrible in the first, his role in the second is very dull and boring as well, with his already cliche character before turning horribly annoying. The plot of the story is obviously kid-friendly, as it takes on the role of high school that hundreds of films have already taken, and is nothing new. Although most kids will enjoy this film, to me, it was a bit to overdone with its annoying and boring plot and character elements, and its tired singing musical with the chipmunk voices. Expand
  19. Jul 9, 2014
    I don't even think my little cousins would like it. I was a kid myself when I watched it, and I thought nothing of it. Now, re-watching it, it's probably the worst live action movie. Not one joke really made me laugh.
  20. Jan 26, 2014
    Really a very tasteless movie. I don't want to waste my time with another brainless movie like this. Really stupid argument even for a 5 years kid!! And they want to make another!!! Noooooooo!
  21. Mar 20, 2016
    Just when I thought I might enjoy it, it just brings a slap to the face as you are giving the same movie over again. Juat keep it for the kids so that the adults can stay in another room.

1. Reviewed by: Kim Newman
    Alvin does high school rom-com and very poorly at that.
  2. Reviewed by: Claudia Puig
    It seems as if no professional actors were hired in the making of this motion picture.