American Wedding

6.9

1. Sep 9, 2016
    With the participation of Shannon Elizabeth, "American Wedding" would've had a better monkey wrench than dead flowers to thwart the wedding. Herz suggests what a Nadia-fueled "American Wedding" would look like during a pre-wedding jitters rap session between Jim and his dad. Sean William Scott owns this movie. Giving Jim dance lessons was a nice touch. When Stifler eats dog poop, it'sWith the participation of Shannon Elizabeth, "American Wedding" would've had a better monkey wrench than dead flowers to thwart the wedding. Herz suggests what a Nadia-fueled "American Wedding" would look like during a pre-wedding jitters rap session between Jim and his dad. Sean William Scott owns this movie. Giving Jim dance lessons was a nice touch. When Stifler eats dog poop, it's funnier than it has any right to be because he's a well-developed character. Expand
  2. Apr 18, 2016
    For me this is one of the best comedy films I have seen. I really like the American pie films and this one is the best in my opinion. There are so many funny moments, especially scenes involving stiffler. The dance scene in the night club is absolutely hilarious. If you want to watch a film that has a feel good vibe and will keep you laughing I would highly recommend watching.
  3. Jan 29, 2015
    American Wedding keeps the franchise balanced. The whole American Pie series just continues to produce consistently solid comedy films. There is really nothing out there like the American Pie films. I like that they took more time to focus on Stifler in this movie it was like he was the main character after being in the backseat in previous movies. American Wedding is full of all theAmerican Wedding keeps the franchise balanced. The whole American Pie series just continues to produce consistently solid comedy films. There is really nothing out there like the American Pie films. I like that they took more time to focus on Stifler in this movie it was like he was the main character after being in the backseat in previous movies. American Wedding is full of all the crude, gross but creative humour you can stand and in the end you'll never feel as if you've wasted your time. Expand
  4. Sep 22, 2013
    Almost as good as the original, Wedding decides to have Jim and Michelle marry in this one, and what happens at the wedding is purely hilarious and comical genius. Of course, the movie is raunchy and crude as usual, but to be honest, we're all used to it by now.
  5. Nov 7, 2012
    Laugh out loud hilarious from start to finish. Sean William Scott plays Stifler so perfectly, even one of the highest standards won't be able to contain their laughter.
  6. Nov 24, 2010
    THIS MOVIE WAS SOSOSOSO FUNNY! In the beginning, you might think that this movie is going to really suck, but it won't. In the middle, it gets really funny.
  7. KaseyS.
    Mar 29, 2008
    American Wedding is definitely a worthy addition to the American Pie series. One of those movies you can watch several times and still laugh.
  8. JobA.
    Sep 6, 2005
    This movie had me laughing so hard that I could barely breath at times.Stiffler is the man in this movie! Hilarious!!
  9. SamanthaT
    Jul 12, 2005
    This movie was good but not as good as the second which was my favorte although i did love this movie because it seems to focus on stiffler more who is my favortie character, but it makes me mad that like non of the girls are in it and neither is Oz, but overall the movie was good.
  10. JasonD.
    Aug 29, 2004
    A guilty pleasure but a pleasure. Some movies aren't meant to make you think- just enjoy. And this is one of them.
  11. AndrewM.
    Jul 4, 2004
    The series may have been fast running out of gas, but this is a genuine improvement over the very pedestrian 2nd instalment. Some very funny scenes permeate through a fairly limp plot but also serve to inculcate the young thespians to greater things...it really is a film that gains momentum as it goes, and that can be seen in the acting; Biggs and Thomas are perfectly comfortable with The series may have been fast running out of gas, but this is a genuine improvement over the very pedestrian 2nd instalment. Some very funny scenes permeate through a fairly limp plot but also serve to inculcate the young thespians to greater things...it really is a film that gains momentum as it goes, and that can be seen in the acting; Biggs and Thomas are perfectly comfortable with their characters; Scott, as opposed to his strained effort in 2, is the real shining light; and Levy again makes you simultaneously chuckle and shake your head. And on a final note, this film has to have the grossest gross-out scene ever....you know the one!! Expand
  12. NC
    Jun 26, 2004
    A big let down.
  13. JustinS.
    Mar 11, 2004
    This movie kicked ass stifller was great in it and the girls kicked ass nice knits.
  14. JamesG.
    Feb 19, 2004
    This movie is mad funny! I am a fan american pie 1,2 and american wedding.
  15. KortneyJ.
    Jan 31, 2004
    I think this movie is soooooo funny! This is the best American Pie movie ever! Ijust wish that Vikcy, Oz and Heather was in this movie. I still like it better than American 1 and 2.
  16. KatieP.
    Jan 14, 2004
    It sucked that none of the girls were in it (Tara Reid, Elizabeth ___?) But it wasn't that bad. Not as good as the first.
  17. EricB.
    Jan 10, 2004
    I'll keep this short and sweet. this movie kicked a**
  18. TheImpendingGilbertMulroneycakes
    Oct 30, 2003
    It works. It does, it works. It's easy (and trendy) to turn your nose up at the Pie, but there's no denying that first film was rather lovely, for a gross-out movie. Or maybe it was rather gross for a lovely movie? Anyway, it works - all three have worked - because of the characters. In most movies of this type, the characters are just receptacles for bodily fluids. But in the It works. It does, it works. It's easy (and trendy) to turn your nose up at the Pie, but there's no denying that first film was rather lovely, for a gross-out movie. Or maybe it was rather gross for a lovely movie? Anyway, it works - all three have worked - because of the characters. In most movies of this type, the characters are just receptacles for bodily fluids. But in the Pie, they're real people, who just happen to get caught up in someone's gross-out plot. And this all culminates in a surprisingly sweet final chapter. Even if it is wearing thin (for my money, Wedding just beats 2 on points, but most people have it the other way around), it's nice to end it now. And also gross. Expand
  19. Matt
    Sep 15, 2003
    Ya kno i hate it when people bash good movies. so i only have one thing to say. in the timeless words of steven stiffler.. ahem..."f...ers, f...ers, f...ers." and "who sucks donkey d..k?!"
  20. DaveC.
    Aug 23, 2003
    The original American Pie was indeed phenomenon. With a predictable, workman like plot and sub-sitcom standard humor it is a true miracle that it gained thwe status it did. However, even fans of the first film who enjoyed it's juvenile humor will be disappointed. What the original at least had going for it was that the screenplay was written with a little bit of skill. There's The original American Pie was indeed phenomenon. With a predictable, workman like plot and sub-sitcom standard humor it is a true miracle that it gained thwe status it did. However, even fans of the first film who enjoyed it's juvenile humor will be disappointed. What the original at least had going for it was that the screenplay was written with a little bit of skill. There's none of it here. It's as if the film makers thought that the audience wanted to see the same old rubbish again rather than breath new life into the series. Seann William Scott is more irritating than ever as Stiffler and Alyson Hannigan, where her lameness as an actress seemed to fit into the first film, it just looks plain lame here, and as for Molly Cheek. I used to say that Elizabeth Berkely was the worst actress in Hollywood, but now I'm tempted to take it back. All in all, if you were crazy about the first two films, go and see it, if you weren't, you've been warned! This is the worst entry into the series yet! Expand
  21. DamianP.
    Aug 21, 2003
    Stiffler was awful in the beginning, but got better. The scene with the truffle (?) was by far the most memorable, but the rest of the movie lacked the energy and enjoyment of its predecessors.
  22. EricY.
    Aug 11, 2003
    This movie was HILARIOUS! I loved the entire movie, just as I enjoyed the previous two movies in the trilogy. Stifler was even more over-the-top than usual--everyone with a sense of humor can appreciate that!
  23. GanL.
    Aug 10, 2003
    Lots of laugh. If you like the 2 previous movies then you will probably like it. The biggest difference in this third chapter, Stiffler is THE big star!
  24. ChadS.
    Aug 7, 2003
    With the participation of Shannon Elizabeth, "American Wedding" would've had a better monkey wrench than dead flowers to thwart the wedding. Herz suggests what a Nadia-fueled "American Wedding" would look like during a pre-wedding jitters rap session between Jim and his dad. Sean William Scott owns this movie. Giving Jim dance lessons was a nice touch. When Stifler eats dog poop, With the participation of Shannon Elizabeth, "American Wedding" would've had a better monkey wrench than dead flowers to thwart the wedding. Herz suggests what a Nadia-fueled "American Wedding" would look like during a pre-wedding jitters rap session between Jim and his dad. Sean William Scott owns this movie. Giving Jim dance lessons was a nice touch. When Stifler eats dog poop, it's funnier than it has any right to be because he's a well-developed character. Expand
  25. KobeeH.
    Aug 6, 2003
    The American Pie series breathes new life into what was once a highly regarded category, the trilogy. Each new slice is more fun and insane than the last. American Wedding ends the story with more laughs, more raunchiness, and more Stifler! Adam Hertz is one sick puppy, which is great cuz we keep coming back for more. American Wedding says goodbye leaving us a little sad to see it all The American Pie series breathes new life into what was once a highly regarded category, the trilogy. Each new slice is more fun and insane than the last. American Wedding ends the story with more laughs, more raunchiness, and more Stifler! Adam Hertz is one sick puppy, which is great cuz we keep coming back for more. American Wedding says goodbye leaving us a little sad to see it all end. The sign of a great trilogy. On a personal note...Finch, you the man!!!MILF...MILF...MILF... Expand
  26. PaulineQ.
    Aug 5, 2003
    American Pie 3 is hilarious and has 3 really great things going for it: more screen time with Stifler who steals the movie, the dance-off scene in the gay bar, and the Bachelor Party scene. Highly recommended for great laughs!
  27. DRanged
    Aug 5, 2003
    I think we're all older now,to realise that unintelligent adolescent jokes are a thing of the past. This film has a talentless cast, an abysmal plot and a distinct lack of on-stage of chemistry! This makes Gigli look like a cult classic.
  28. AndrewP.
    Aug 4, 2003
    I thought this movie was an excellent finish to the end of a trilogy...the movie is pretty much non-stop laughs..it's definitely a 9 for sure..and if anyone doesn't agree they can polish my balls and serve me a milkshake.
  29. MarcK.
    Aug 4, 2003
    If you liked the first two, you'll probably like this one as well. Raunchy, but very entertaining. I agree that Stiffler gets showcased more in this one. I wish they had made better use of Alyson Hannigan though...she pretty much stole every scene she was in during the first two movies, and doesn't have too many scenes in this one.
  30. JohnY.
    Aug 4, 2003
    Yes, the humor is crude and ridiculous, but that didn?t stop me from bursting with laughter. The comedy works because we genuinely like these characters, and the cast knows how to make the most absurd jokes work. A classic this is not, but it is the funniest film since "Best in Show," and that?s a hearty recommendation.
  31. Droog
    Aug 4, 2003
    American Wedding is the funniest movie I've seen this year. It's not really a "movie" per se, since the plot and pacing are incoherent (even more than AP2); it's more like just a bunch of scenes stuck together with Elmer's Glue. But what scenes!!! Stifler hijacks this movie from the rest of the cast in some of the most gut-busting hilarious episodes I've ever American Wedding is the funniest movie I've seen this year. It's not really a "movie" per se, since the plot and pacing are incoherent (even more than AP2); it's more like just a bunch of scenes stuck together with Elmer's Glue. But what scenes!!! Stifler hijacks this movie from the rest of the cast in some of the most gut-busting hilarious episodes I've ever seen. Yes, the movie is filled with crude and tasteless jokes, but they work for the most part. The rest of the cast is irrelevant, even the directors acknowledge their triviality, but Stifler single-handedly makes this film worth it. Expand
  32. Travis
    Aug 2, 2003
    LOL those reviewers are just protecting their jobs. just saw the movie and thought it was a laugh riot , :)
  33. SamanthaM.
    Aug 2, 2003
    This movie is the best movie i've ever seen in my life! .. its soo funny! .. and Stiflers is the best i love him soo much! he's wicked!
  34. TheSherminator
    Aug 2, 2003
    Great movie Very very funny! Easily Stiffler's funniest movie. It's a must see for American Pie fans!!
  35. KimG.
    Aug 2, 2003
    An abomination to cinema.
  36. KennethB.
    Aug 2, 2003
    American Wedding is an okey movie, although it is very disgusting. It isn't as original as the first or as funny as the second, but I'll still recommend seeing this movie.
  37. Amber
    Aug 2, 2003
    This movie freakin rocks!
  38. Scott
    Aug 1, 2003
    It's pretty funny to read all the negative reviews from the people whom this move is not geared towards. Ladies and gentleman, this is not high art. This movie is for the people who hold the first one as a cinematic classic. They got rid of the characters that bogged down the first two movies, and put Stifler front and centre, which will please anyone who enjoyed the first two It's pretty funny to read all the negative reviews from the people whom this move is not geared towards. Ladies and gentleman, this is not high art. This movie is for the people who hold the first one as a cinematic classic. They got rid of the characters that bogged down the first two movies, and put Stifler front and centre, which will please anyone who enjoyed the first two movies. The gross out scenes are billiant, and the humour is dead on. If your between 16-25, you will love this movie. Expand
  39. ScottL.
    Aug 1, 2003
    If u loved the first two your going love this movie. STIFLER ROCK'S.

1. Reviewed by: Robert Koehler
    The funny stuff continues for a quite satisfying conclusion during the wedding prep and ceremonies, which Stifler single-handedly transforms into his own personal gross-out comedy masterpiece.
  2. There are a couple of surprises in the I-can't-believe-they're-doing-this vein, but mostly, "Pie 3" is an aimless charade of doggy poo, latex breasts and really, really bad language.
    Best of all, though, is Seann William Scott as the profoundly annoying, profoundly vulgar Stifler.