8.2

1. Jul 16, 2011
    This is the movie that changed my outlook on the world and opened my eyes to the most important issue facing humanity today. I was enthralled and horrified at the facts presented in this movie. And I was amazed to see Al Gore - who I'm ashamed to say seemed hardly different or better than George W. Bush to me during the 2000 election - drop all pretenses and come across as an extremely interesting and knowledgeable figure with a passion for educating people about the planet's peril. It's overwhelming the amount of scientific evidence that exists, and it's relayed quite effectively in such a way that if one five-minute topic segment doesn't completely convince you, then surely one of the next ones will. If I could have every person view one movie, this would be it. Expand
  2. May 20, 2012
    Amazing how stupid some people are...
    Global warming is important..
    Al Gore shows the inconvenient Truth....

1. Reviewed by: Phil Hall
    An Inconvenient Truth is something you rarely see in movies today: a blatant intellectual fraud. Shame on all of the people involved in this travesty.
  2. The documentary is an act of political activism. Guggenheim and his politically conscious producers, Laurie David, Lawrence Bender and Scott Z. Burns, have no interest in either challenging Gore's viewpoint or giving opposing opinions equal time. The film is simply a conduit for Gore's message.
  3. Reviewed by: Dennis Harvey
    A straightforward record of the lecture Gore has toured for years, juiced by elaborate graphics. An excellent educational tool, picture may prove an awkward fit for theatrical distribution.