6.2

1. Oct 16, 2011
    I see no reason why a film like this shouldn't receive such brilliant reviews. When I watched it, I thought it was hilarious - I could never imagine Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson as such a pairing. The antics that both of them get up to could knock me off my feet any time. I wouldn't say that this movie was peppered with just jokes about private parts, because it wasn't. This film had a deeper meaning than that, especially as it was one man's unexpected journey to find himself. Although that sounds a bit weird, it's true, but the fact it psychologically meaningful and still manages to pull off the most hilarious jokes, it's one of the best films of its kind. Expand
  2. Jul 5, 2012
    I loved this film. Adam Sandler is awesome (I am from NH so might be bias) but I will admit some of his films lagged a little. This movie though, unlike some others (ex. funny people, click) continued a strong, funny, good story all the way till the end. Nice little twist, good acting, and good story.
  3. Dec 12, 2011
    A fantastic comedy with heart, all the characters acting are great, and it's just hilarious all the way through, if you a fan of Adam Sandler's other movies or just enjoy comedies then this is a must watch.
  4. Jun 28, 2013
    It has been a very, very long time since Adam Sandler was funny, if he ever was, but this is one of the first Adam Sandler comedies to realize this and understand how to use that fact to its advantage. By casting him as the clueless mild-mannered straight man and filling the rest of the movie out with genuine comedic talent in strong comedic roles spearheaded by Jack Nicholson we get to see something hilarious: Adam Sandler suffering at the hands of far more talented actors. The greatest Adam Sandler comedy ever is a Jack Nicholson comedy. Who knew? A solid addition to any comedic library. Expand
  5. Sep 7, 2014
    Anger Management is a great comedy thanks to the chemistry between Sandler and Nicholson.
    ............................................................
  6. Sep 3, 2014
    Anger Management is hilarious. Sandler's best movies are this, wedding singer and Happy Gilmore.
    .....................................................
  7. Sep 7, 2014
    Anger Management is hilarious and is my favourite Sandler movie, the dialog is great.
    ****************************************************************

1. What's most astonishing is that a film populated by two madmen can grow so wearying and dull; the movie crawls toward its climax, which is so barmy it's almost surreal.
  2. Reviewed by: David Edelstein
    Anger Management is bearable up to its protracted climax, set in Yankee Stadium, which gets my vote for the most excruciating wind-up of any comedy, ever.
    Anger Management is so almost-but-not-quite funny that it feels like one colossal gyp.