6.1

1. Oct 26, 2014
    Excelente filme com um final fraco meresse uma continuação explicando o final , exelentes atores como Taissa Farmiga que foi otima em seu papel e mereceu o destaque que teve
  2. Oct 21, 2014
    Rainha teen né, amore.
    É linda.
    Aclamada.
    Ovacionada.
    Requisitada.
    Amada.
    Odiada (qnt maior o alvo, maior o recalque né).
    Não depende de macho.
    Nem da tia. rs
    Enfim... Rainha é rainha.
  3. Jun 7, 2014
    Yeah, no.

Yeah, no.

If you're a Mark Strong fan waiting to see him in a decent lead role for once, this isn't it. The hackneyed plot is full of holes, the atmosphere is syrupy with clichés, and the overused Freudian shtick is embarrassing. Strong has enough presence to make this 98 minute film an adequate way to pass the commute if you're watching on an iphone, but otherwise I wouldn't bother. It's a wannabe 'Inception' with no substance. The characters aren't sympathetic or compelling. They don't even relate to one another in a coherent or believable manner, and it leaves them all looking a little like cardboard cutouts. The plot resolution is a cheat rather than a twist, and some elements of the story are still pretty opaque. The movies was filmed in Spain with mostly British actors. It seemed totally unnecessary to set the story in a nameless American Gotham and force everyone to adopt unconvincing American accents, just to accommodate the least experienced actress on set, neophyte Taissa Farmiga. All they had to do was give her an American father or something. In conclusion, "Anna" is an elegant flop, and Mark Strong needs a new agent.
  4. Sep 22, 2014
    We've all seen this sort of plot line play out whether it be in the written form (novels) or watchable form (movies, TV), which makes "Anna" kind of predicable and a waste of time.
  5. Nov 25, 2014
    Summary: Mindscape is a decent thriller that delivers some twists and surprises. 70/100 [B-]

A man with the ability to enter peoples' memories takes on the case of a brilliant, troubled sixteen-year-old girl to determine whether she is a sociopath or a victim of trauma. I saw some of the trailers and they were very interesting to me, however in spite of its boring trailers, I saw the movie and I really liked it. It may be predictable for some people but not to me. The premise is interesting and the cast did an awesome job during the whole film.

The entire cast is so damn talented, Taissa Farmiga (American Horror Story) and Mark Strong (Kick-Ass) did an amazing job here. Moving on, the concept is awesome and original to me but I have some issues with the script, because some of the dialog was predictable and the film becomes somewhat silly in its third act. Anyway, the most interesting elements in Mindscape are all the "visions" that the film shows us, some of them are very disturbing and strange.

The movie cares about its characters and their previous story. In addition, all of these characters are very well developed. I actually felt sorry for Anna's character, her story is quite sad; also, Taissa Farmiga does an excellent job performing Anna's role. Moving on, the film keeps you guessing the whole time and I liked that; you don't trust in some of these characters and you don't know if Anna is crazy or she's just an innocent girl.

It is entertaining and it makes sense. Another thing that I like about it is the ending, Mindscape ended up being entertaining, interesting, different, well filmed and superbly acted; in spite of some weak dialog and a messy final act. Its final act has its ups and downs, but the last 5 minutes are quite good, the ending is perfect and well done. I also loved the art design of the end credits. I think that it deserves at least a 7/10 rating, it's a very underrated flick. [B-]

1. Reviewed by: Susan Wloszczyna
    Jun 6, 2014
    It's as messy as a teen’s bedroom and packed with all manner of distracting clutter that needlessly burdens a plot.
  2. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Jun 5, 2014
    A likable if overly familiar psychological thriller.
  3. Reviewed by: Inkoo Kang
    Jun 5, 2014
    First-time Spanish director Jorge Dorado aims for Hitchcock and misses by a mile with Anna.