United Artists | Release Date: April 20, 1977
8.3
Universal acclaim based on 59 Ratings
Watch Now
Compi24Apr 9, 2013
Thanks to Woody Allen's signature dialogue, his adorably written characters, and his own uproarious performance, "Annie Hall" easily and pointedly soars above the common romantic comedy.
annbdFeb 12, 2018
Yes indeed, the relationships are illogical, inconsistent, but also when the end of them comes you survive and get over it. Typical, between two people, whose interests and perceptions are so different, to blaze unexplained and unreasonableYes indeed, the relationships are illogical, inconsistent, but also when the end of them comes you survive and get over it. Typical, between two people, whose interests and perceptions are so different, to blaze unexplained and unreasonable love. They have their nice moments together and they really love each other, but the opposite is finally fatal. It seems you fall in love with the 'wrong' person.
Despite the misunderstanding and the disputes, there are good memories remain, which man tries, conscious or not, to transfer and experiences again in their next relationship. I like how this was emphasized in the movie - the part with the lobsters. You know, we all do that - seeing that our new relationship doesn't work, obviously things are not going in the old, familiar way we are accustomed to, suddenly the desire to go back to our already known place, in our comfortable zone - the old relationship, appears on the horizon and we decide to give it a try. In the movie that was travelling from New York to California just to see the person, offering a marriage, facetiously, but deep inside pretty seriously, as we all know. .

The movie "Annie Hall", with four Oscars and quite a lot of other awards won, is brilliantly made, fully covered with reality, representing love in it's natural form and real appearance in life. Woody Allen and Diane Keaton's performances was great and overall it was charming, sweet, beautiful and also funny experience watching this movie. So highly recommend it.
westbrook21Jun 29, 2013
As a film that is listed in imdb's top 250 I was a bit let down by it. The film ends before it really seems to start and the storyline isn't particularly engaging.
azco98Aug 2, 2013
One of the most beautiful love stories ever portrayed in a film. The script, the acting, the directing, everything is perfect. Woody Allen is a genius.
pHrfoFeb 17, 2013
Before Annie Hall, love had never been pictured in a mature real way. Maybe a movie has never done it as great as it is in here. But this is only speculation. What really counts is that Annie Hall never gets old. Everytime I watch it, I keepBefore Annie Hall, love had never been pictured in a mature real way. Maybe a movie has never done it as great as it is in here. But this is only speculation. What really counts is that Annie Hall never gets old. Everytime I watch it, I keep falling in love with the wrong girl.. Annie is so real that we can't help but falling. Thank you Woody Allen, For one of the best movies ever! Expand