7.4

1. Oct 22, 2011
    This is literally one of my top 5 favorite movies ever, with Forrest Gump and Black Dynamite. The DVD includes the first draft of the movie, and I'm VERY glad that the creators recut it. This would be in my bottom 50 if they hadn't've.
  2. Jul 21, 2011
    Could have done better for the movie itself. But, another part of me says that its the greatest movie ever, and thats only because I love everything Aqua Teen Hunger Force. In a wierd way, the movie makes me proud to watch the show. I'm still taking a point off because if you are a normal person who has never watched ATHF before and went to see the movie, you would probably not like it soCould have done better for the movie itself. But, another part of me says that its the greatest movie ever, and thats only because I love everything Aqua Teen Hunger Force. In a wierd way, the movie makes me proud to watch the show. I'm still taking a point off because if you are a normal person who has never watched ATHF before and went to see the movie, you would probably not like it so much and most likely not understand it. I repeat this movie is for Aqua Teen super fans. The plot still could have done more work, but you can't question ATHF because their the best. Expand

To call the animation crude would be high praise. But they succeed enough of the time to make a perversely entertaining movie.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Wilonsky
    Narrative's beside the point in a movie created by two guys who gorge on pop culture's high-fat diet and regurgitate it into something approaching . . . art? Close enough.
  3. The plot can't be summarized: Let's just say that crazy s--- happens, and occasionally, you laugh.