7.4

1. Chris
    Apr 14, 2007
    A complete disappointment at every level. They could have made a 90 minute movie of Carl scratching his balls that would have been funnier. What a waste of film.
  2. ChrisB.
    Aug 15, 2007
    Aqua teen hunger force. A force of teens hungering for something solid...I think that's what it means. Something akin to 'Smells like teen spirit'. There's nothing of substance here and the teens are hungering for it. Basically the movie rips on how they perceive life.
  3. JasonE.
    Apr 24, 2007
    Best part of the movie: First minute and last 30 seconds. Outside of that, it ruined for me what was once a great 15 minute cartoon which provided some levels of rip roaring hilarity. Somehow, I feel violated and ripped off after that, and not in a good way.
  4. Nov 2, 2010
    Terrible. Simple as that. I am a huge fan of the first seasons of this show but it has dissolved into a repetitive and unfunny act. Producers and Directors should know when to stop so they don't ruin their own creations like this case.
  5. JayK.
    Apr 27, 2007
    An atrocity. I love the show. I have never seen an unfunny episode. I did not laugh once during the first 8/10 of this movie. Then I left. I don't know what happened. It's horrible. It's worse than unfunny; it's painful.
  6. HermanP
    Apr 11, 2007
    The worst movie i've ever seen and am likely to ever see in my life. I urge anyone who is even the slightest bit curious to stay far away and save your brain cells. If you live in a small town and this and Firehouse Dog are the only two movies playing see the latter. Dear god the unoriginality and deadpan "humor" that lost it's charm twenty years ago still makes my head hurt.
  7. JaredC.
    Aug 13, 2007
    What? No seriously, what is the whole gender, is this some slack rodeo of stupid weirdness. A blank minded mechanical cheezy piece.

To call the animation crude would be high praise. But they succeed enough of the time to make a perversely entertaining movie.
    Narrative's beside the point in a movie created by two guys who gorge on pop culture's high-fat diet and regurgitate it into something approaching . . . art? Close enough.
  3. The plot can't be summarized: Let's just say that crazy s--- happens, and occasionally, you laugh.